PUBLIC PART 2

January 18, 2017
Part 2 ^^'
My hubby and I enjoyed a cool beverage after the hot stunt I pulled, my heart was still racing abit. 
We held hands across the table, he was very much in shock that I'd pee in public like that, he was still in disbelief but I could tell he was turned on quiet a bit. We continued to talk until i broke the awkward conversation. "I gotta go again, did you want to go more private?" I whispered. 
"Private? Where?" He whispered back.
"Family bathroom" I said with a tone of naughtiness. 
His face was beet red, like if someone over heard. 
"When?" He wondered.
"Now" ^^'
I got up and took him by the hand and lead him towards the family bathroom. 
He was paranoid lol, looking in every direction, not wanting to get caught ^^'
We made it to the door, my legs were wavering, having to pee, again, once it was clear we snuck in. I un did my top, showing him my sexy black lace bra, and I looked down then up at him with my eyes with a big grin on my face ^^'
I began to pee again, this time a tiny bit formed a wetspot that continued to grow then ran down the front of my skirt.
"Uh oh" I said daringly as I continued to pee.
My hubby tried so hard to keep his hands to himself but failed, resulting in a quicky, it was hard for me to keep quiet ^^. After we finished my hubby peeked and it was clear where we carefully made our escape 

• Like 1