Four sightings in Cambridge UK

The second sighting was my least favourite of the night.  A woman who appeared to be sleeping rough and was begging from everyone she passed disaappeared down a side road and went into the side pedestrian entrance to a multistorey car park.  I walked down the road and came to the entrance, on looking in I found that she had gone to the bottom of the few steps down into the car park and was squatted side on to the bottom of the steps with her leggings pulled just down beliw her bum and the cardigan tied round her waist hidin most of her.  A puddle was steadily expanding below her.  She was turning her head slightly towards the car park and away from me so I was able to stand at the entrance and watch for a few seconds before I turned and walked away so that she didnt spot me.

• Like 3

the photos attached show the puddle from the fourth sighting merging into the rain soaked pavement, the location of the sighting and the doorway which was readily availble to provide a bit of cover, but which she chose not to use. 

IMG_0703.JPG

IMG_0700.JPG

IMG_0705.JPG

• Like 2