Naughty list

NAUGHTY LIST ^^

December 22nd, 2016
Due to company coming over late tonight or early Friday morning, I decided to bake some holiday cookies and cakes, and a bunch of festive treats. Yummy yummy. Ivy is out doing her thang or she'd be helping. I turned on some holiday cheer music and got carried away. I was wearing some nice clothes, a red skirt that's loose, but had a silk like material, to my knees, white pantyhose, green wrap shirt with a black belt that goes across, light blue v-string, push up matching bra, and a golden tinsel thing for my hair, I decided to wear it down, for my hubbies enjoyment ^^' 
I was baking away, drinking lots and lots of water, it gets hot in the kitchen, and I was nearing completion, then I saw a tall man in a suit, aviators, blue tooth, and a Santa hat in my living room!! Mr. Warden!! (My hubby, we role play). I slowly backed into the kitchen shaking my head. He walked closer to me looking around.
"Santa informed me your a bad girl" he started to say.
 "No sir.." I started to say as he got up to my face.
"He sent me to deal with you personally" 
He started to run his fingers through a few strands of my hair.
My knees where quivering a little as he began to look around. 
"Trying to fool Mr. Clause with all this decor, cookies, music" he continued.
"Please sir.." I begged, as he grabbed my arm and led me to the table, on which he bent me over. 
"But sir!!!!" I cried (fakely) as his arm held my back so I couldn't get up and his free hand on my ass, feeling.
I felt my skirt lift up and he held it up for a minute. 
"Your very naughty, now your teasing me with your sexy choice of panties" he said with a stern voice, as he let my skirt go, covering my butt again.
"Teasing you...?" I cried out as he spanked me and looked at the giant heap of cookies.
"I..i wanna see the list" I squeeked at him, by this time the need to pee was real ^^' but I was still holding.
"All in good time" he assured as I heard the locks being locked, the Curtains closing. I think he has is gonna try something funny :s
"If you convince me that you should be on the good list, I'll convince the boss" he gleaned.
"What...what do you mean??" I stuttered, watching as he was getting closer. He placed one of his hands on my breasts and gave a firm squeeze. I bit my lip And removed his hand and slapped him (not hard) on the face.
"Your bad" he said, and "forced" me to sit on a chair and from his suit jacket, pulling out a rope and tied me on the chair. 
"Nooo!" I cried out. Trying to losen my restraints. 
"Please...I need to pee" I started to plead "I'll be good, you can watch, please sir" I continued.
"Okay, you can pee, I'll watch" he said getting my hopes up
He stood real close to me, I got a good view of the bulge building in his pants (goody ^^')
"I want you to show me how good you are" he instructed, pulling out his man hood. My eyes widened.
"I'm married!!" I protested.
"Show me how good you are" he said firmly as he circled his manhood around my lips. 
"Or are you naughty?" He pressed.
I opened up and he positioned his man hood between my tongue rings. I looked up and he began to use my mouth for his pleasure. 
"Mmfmm" I tried to complain but he kept thrusting. (We have a safe gesture, and word, never had to use it yet ^^') 
He was going slow enough. I could feel him thickening and pulsate then he pulled out. 
"Will you prove your a good girl and finish up" he asked as he rubbed himself up and down my cheek.  I nodded in agreement, I didn't want to be on the naughty list :(
I put him back in my mouth and could feel his hand on the back of my head. I could tell he was close, he held my head close to his crotch as he blew his load, goodness it was really thick and lots! After he finished he pulled out and I could see some of the residual mess leak out so I licked him clean ^^' I really really had to pee.
"Please, put me on the good list, I did what you asked, and please let me go, I need to pee so bad!" I begged. He losened my rope but wouldn't let me go.
"You said I could go" I pleaded Ernestly. 
"And you may" he said "in your skirt"
I blushed and gulped "my skirt...?
He un tied my shirt and unwrapped it, exposing me to him. My nipples were painfully hard and obvious to my captor. He squeezed my breasts and told me shoved (lightly pushed) into the wall and turned me around. I felt his his hand rub me through my skirt.
"Noo..." I moaned out as the need to pee intensified.
I felt his hand go up my skirt, I desperately tried to get his hand away but he was to strong ^.^ 
I began to moan and felt my body shake from holding for so long. His hand came up and pressed against my area. 
"I know you need to go, I said you can, so go" 
I started to pee slowly, and he was rubbing me as I peed, making it hard to keep it slow. Pee runs formed and forked on my skirt. 
I let out a moan as he pressed hard. Pee gushed out, all over his hand. Pee streaked down my legs through my skirt, and pooled around my feet. "No..." I panted as he kept pressing. 
The front of my skirt was soaked and I could feel the sensation and tingly feeling sensitize. He made me show him my skirt
"Good" he said  
He covered my mouth, lifted up my skirt and pulled down my pantyhose and I could feel his manhood. He made me climax fast. He finally finished with me 
"Message from the boss, you are on the good list, my bad" he said as he left.