After we discovered my hubbies fetish

AFTER I KNEW MY HUBBYS FETISH

This experience takes place about 7 years ago. 2009. My hubby discovered he liked it when I struggled, squirmed, cried, and peed in my running pants lol. Blue with dark blue pee streaks. It definitely made things...awkward...maybe a week has gone by And I remember him sitting on the couch. He's been busy at the base, and with other buisness, but he always made time for me. I recall wearing a light baby blue t-shirt, a grey pleated skirt, nude colored pantyhose. Blue skimpy g-string with a matching bikini top as a bra.  I gave him coffee and we sat there. I curled more into him, both feet on the couch, I remember him putting his arm around me and the way he'd lightly tickle my outer thigh felt really good. Especially when he tickles by my butt, it's hard not to get squirmy. I decided to ask him if he was still turned on by what happened last week. He said he won't forget it but that it's okay and won't bother me to do so. Martyr lol. We finished our coffee and he was dozing off a bit. I needed to pee, so I managed to get myself free, and decided to try it first. I hated the idea of being wet, and piss smelly. I stepped into the shower and I couldn't let go. I just couldn't. I though may as well try naked, so I stripped down and stood there. Nothing. Great lol. I got dressed again but ignored my urge to pee. I drank another cup of coffee, and my hubby made his way into the kitchen. He was done for the day. The urge was over bearing and I paced back and forth. He asked me what's wrong. I told him I'm just walking back and forth. I kept repeating that, the urge was getting harder and harder to ignore. I was short on breath, you can tell through my shirt my nipples were erected. I screamed omg!!! I clutched my crotch and pee slowly seeped out. I closed my eyes pressing my hands into my skirt, that a wet spot started to form. Omg omg omg!!! I kept crying. My hubby was so confused but he was getting excited. I felt my pee stop and the pressure was great. Then it came out steady I moaned intensely. I begged him to make it stop, for help, I wasn't ready lol I was a wreck. As I peed I felt my knees shake and quiver forcing me to fall to my knees, I closed my knees and arched foward rocking back and forth to try to stop it long enough. A puddle pooled around my knees and legs as it came out. It was to much, then thr gush came out, I gasped loudly. I kept saying I'm sorry, I'm sorry over and over, as I finished. I was tingly , omg I was turned on which added my shame, I sobbed I wasn't ready, or was I? He knelt beside me soaking his knee in the puddle I made and picked me up. He laid me onto the bed despite my protest that I was wet, he removed aside the clothes covering me and made love. He was so into it it makes him crazy, I kinda like this crazy to him. I was still embarrassed despite the pleasure given, 3 times.
  • Like 1

Jaylah,

I look at people who have a Pee Fetish as being normal people who have had some experiences that bring on their interest in Pee items.

It amazes me how many time a sexual element becomes involved to give an erotic fell to go along with Peeing.