Ridiculously long pee

I had an insanely long pee a couple months ago. Lasted around 7 minutes. Shattered my old record for longest pee which was 3 minutes. I was sleeping in late one day and woke up. My whole body ached so bad and I knew I had to go really bad. So I went to the toilet and let loose full force. I knew it was going to be long when my whole body starts quivering and I could feel this sheer incredible pressure being released. So maybe a minute goes by. Stream is going strong and my pee is becoming quite foamy now. This feeling of sheer relief still hasn't gone away. It just kind of lingered forever. By about three minutes I knew this feels about as long as my old record and I could tell from the way my body was feeling I was going to completely break my record. So I keep going and probably a minute or so later was the biggest "wow" feeling. My stream is still holding strong and I'm just peeing into literally mounds of foam and all I could think about was "my god this feels so good." So a couple more minutes go by and I finally finish. I was just speechless and before I flushed I took a pic of the bowl. Most amazing pee of my life. How the hell did I manage it I have no idea but it was something I'll always remember for sure.

• Hot 1