wetmanjf

Wetman's News Thread

76 posts in this topic

Thanks Kevin..but running sites and hosting sites gets expensive. The person who has hosted my site for years is a good friend and

he hosted my site on the servers he used for free. All I had to do was to pay for the Domain Name. He also did all my web design and service on my site....All for free. It would cost me a fortune to try and make a site elsewhere. Plus it's not a matter of having a server to host my site...he's just changing servers and it would cost me less than $10 a month to keep going...but if the site becomes Illegal then I can't risk keeping it going.

I do agree with you. Hopefully every thing will work out fine

Kevfin

After consulting with other Webmasters I have decided to continue my site. The site is back up and running.

wetmansplace.co.uk

Wetmanjf

1 person likes this

Just to let everyone know HD Wetting has a new Model Nikko. She cute and says she loves peeing. Can't wait to see some new videos of her :-)

Wetmanjf

HDW has 2 new videos of Nikko posted on their site. Looks like she may be a winner :-)

Wetmanjf

Just wanted to tell everyone about an amazing out in public golden shower scene at Sneakypee. These are quite rare at this site..maybe only the 2nd or 3rd one I've seen....first one being Rose Woods being peed on her boyfriend. Here the cameraman (Sneaky) Peed all the model. It's a great scene as is all of Sneakys videos. If your not a member consider joining...it's well worth it.

Tell them Wetman sent you !!

e.jpg.51a6046eabc63b8816e1a3eea485b6de.jpg

1 person likes this

Well I have an update as well. I just re-activated my membership streaming area at clips4sale.

I put the price at $19.95 / month for now and I have already added 120 videos and 480+ pictures that you can watch directly. It's non-recurring, so it's not a subscription that you will have trouble getting out again. I add new content very often now and hope to get a few hundred clips in there, to make it worth your while :P There are limitations, like it's streaming only. But it saves you disk space and you can log in from everywhere. Plus it's cheap. Probably too cheap, but if you paid the $19.95, you won't have to pay more for now. That would be my fault then ;)

You know I had a bad experience with this a few years ago, so please don't abuse it and exploit that I put up such a low price. Have a look around:

http://2pee4you.c4slive.com/video_gallery.php

1 person likes this

Hi all. I will be posting a update in the next day or so for all sites I am following.

Sadly I have lost all contact with the webmaster at HD wetting so I am unable

to give detailed info about what they are doing. Keep checking back for a new

list of the newest wet videos out there.

Wetmanjf

Clipboard01.jpg.c7144154a9cfe3138cc1749fcc714c55.jpg

Just realized that as of December apparently, Glimpse has been updating with new videos for the first time in quite a while.

Yes Glimpse is now under new ownership and being run by Sneaky the owner of Sneakypee. I have seen a handful of their new movies and they seem pretty good.

Wetmanjf

Just to let you know Miss Piss has added a new video to her website titled "A golden shower for Ashley" Where after a long walk and drinking a huge container of water Miss Piss gets Ashley Dobbs into the bath tub fully clothed and drenches her with her hot pee. It's an amazing video and reminds me in many ways of the times Miss Piss peed on me during our visit last year. :-) If your a member of Miss Pisses website be sure to watch this video. If your not a member consider joining..it's well worth it !! I'm sure Miss Piss will be adding some screen shots soon so be on the lookout.

Wetmanjf

For the most part I have reviewed various websites here. But now I want to take a little bit and talk about some of the models that make these sites so great. I have several models in mind but the first one I am going to feature is Columbia. She's not your average pee girl...wild hair...covered in tattoos she stands out in a crowd. And she loves getting into wild positions and peeing. She is featured at Sneakypee and I think she did some lesbian peeing at Glimpse it...I'll add those screen shots soon. So here she is...check her out !!

A1.jpg.71e624ef7d1f9e67888c5731c8624442.jpg

A2.jpg.7454d1f4236d6548615eccfe348f6e2c.jpg

A3.jpg.7f74cbb9dfc74aca0e99a62db1e72bd0.jpg

A4.jpg.a461f47e7caf4068f8da6f7c9a0f2c8f.jpg

A5.jpg.45d45be6085dbf862081bcb1af172ec9.jpg

2 people like this

Wetmanjf ,

Real nice collection started here :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Look forward to those others you wull be posting later on

A Very Good Start ;)

wow, HD wetting have some amazing free videos you can even download the mp4's just by right clicking...f*cking awesome!

MissPiss went on you? how does one go about scheduling one of these visits may I ask? xD

wow, HD wetting have some amazing free videos you can even download the mp4's just by right clicking...f*cking awesome!

I do agree . H.D. WETTING has my favorite model of all Mikki :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wink:

Who I do believe is one of this best Peeing Girl on that website .

Which has a couple of free videos of Her . Enjoying what She loved Best to do. :wink: :wink: :tongue: :O_o: :woot:

Along with quite a few other girls on there . Both present as well as past ones who have left the website for other places .

I do miss Mikki very much . That where ever she might be . That she's doing well I Hope :angelic: :x3:

Kevin

MissPiss went on you? how does one go about scheduling one of these visits may I ask? xD

dave 742 ,

May I suggest that you either private Message { PM } / send a E - Mail to{ misslizz@charter.net } Herself in making contact with Her about what you want .

1 person likes this

First you must live in an area she will be visiting. Then you can contact her and work things out from there :-)

Second in a series on models from Sneakypee.com I am presenting the beautiful Holly Kiss. A lady with a beautiful body and an amazing bladder. Recently described by Sneaky as a girl who can "Shoot a pee stream like a super soaker water gun" Judging from these photos I think he hit the nail on the head. Speaking of head included is a shot where Holly gave the lucky Webmaster a blow job and took a cum shot on her breasts. If you want to see these amazing videos I suggest you join Sneaky's Website.

57eb6457a7e49_p1260HollyKiss.wmv_snapshot_00.29_2015_05.07_14_33_30.jpg.2a11588a18026853f8b1b904d7c7ae72.jpg

57eb6457aa019_p1514cHollyKissGetsNaked.wmv_snapshot_02.06_2015_05.07_14_47_13.jpg.b1cf75edd014661f250f036e4c82bb37.jpg

57eb6457abd23_p1693cHollyKissCumshot.wmv_snapshot_02.34_2015_05.07_14_44_00.jpg.e05277adcad9d67f4a5a27603231f9b9.jpg

57eb6457ada5a_p1826HollyKiss.wmv_snapshot_00.56_2015_05.07_14_38_29.jpg.10f90429f72cd205ca1c263fdba5d995.jpg

57eb6457af91e_p1856HollyKiss.wmv_snapshot_02.10_2015_05.07_14_37_33.jpg.a3378a6ffeb7b9d1ac2021bcff490810.jpg

57eb6457b15f5_p1886HollyKiss.wmv_snapshot_00.49_2015_05.07_14_34_23.jpg.89402aa40f7addb4f9d1037bc8b834d4.jpg

3 people like this

Yes it's true I had the pleasure of peeing on WetMan. And in all honesty he was the FIRST MAN I have ever peed on in my life. Because we built a sense of trust on the forum I felt very comfortable in meeting him. But that is not something I normally do or still do to this day. He was the first man I peed on and so far the last. hahaha

2 people like this

Yes it's true I had the pleasure of peeing on WetMan. And in all honesty he was the FIRST MAN I have ever peed on in my life. Because we built a sense of trust on the forum I felt very comfortable in meeting him. But that is not something I normally do or still do to this day. He was the first man I peed on and so far the last. hahaha

Can i volunteer for 2nd?:wink:

Had I knew coming on the forums regularly would give that kind of result....I'd be here a lot more xD

The previous SneakyPee screenshots look good. Any new updates, @wetmanjf ? :)

Can i volunteer for 2nd?:wink:

I-volunteer-as-tribute.gif

1 person likes this