Mouthful of mans pee

I remember the first time I ever gave a guy a blow job. I could tell he was about to cum. Then all of a sudden my mouth filled up with a rapid warm gush of bitter & salty fluid. It was so overwhelming and forceful that it actually startled me and I gagged. I was thinking to myself. . . dam. . . so that's what cum is like??? hahaha It wasn't until I got older (and more experienced) that I realized it was not cum at all. . . but instead a mouthful of piss. Looking back now I wonder if that boy knew what he did and/or if he was embarrassed?

Lizz

Maybe if the chap was young he was suffering from a phenomena which is typical of boys of a certain age....naivete combined with new knowledge. Perhaps he had heard about blowjobs via that most dubious of sources - the playground grapevine - but was still naive enough to know little about ejaculation? Perhaps he kind of mistakenly figured that at the moment of greatest passion, pissing in your mouth is what he was supposed to do? Hahaha.