I believe someone has a pee fetish at work

2 hours ago, glad1 said:

That was a very thoughtful thing you did, Sephora. I believe you just might have brightened at least two people's day. :1_grinning:

Hi Glad, I hope I did or else I will look bad in this. But accidents do really happen.

As for you, I am "Glad" you enjoyed it ;-)

• Like 1

Sephora if that guy were me,i would have tried to go in the stall quickly,and get your pee on my fingers to taste it.Maybe now you could let him listen better by leaving the door open?

@Sephora, I think you have rumbled this guy's fetish.  That was very good of you to give him that opportunity of discovering your pee and very bold of you to actually tell him that you'd made a little mess.   If you keep an eye on him, you might find other opportunities for a little fun.  Does he generally clean the toilets as well, or is he only repairs type maintenance?   If he does clean, a sign that he is interested might be that he doesn't put a "closed" notice up when he is in there cleaning.  Maybe you could wait for him to go in to clean and then you could go in, say "oh sorry, I'm desperate" and take up the adjacent stall and pee a long, strong stream for his benefit.  If he is only on repair maintenance,  maybe you could engineer a slight fault in a toilet, report it, then when you spot him going in to fix it you could go in to pee.

Boy, I'd love to have his job if you are going to be so accommodating.

• Like 2
On March 7, 2017 at 0:44 PM, fannywatcher said:

Sephora if that guy were me,i would have tried to go in the stall quickly,and get your pee on my fingers to taste it.Maybe now you could let him listen better by leaving the door open?

I thought about it but that would be weird.

On March 8, 2017 at 3:33 PM, UnabashedUser said:

Whoah now he's gonna have a killer boner every time he sees you <grin> LOVE IT you MADE HIS DAY way to go!

Yesterday, i called the maintenance department and told them that the floor had an awful odor and to send the maintenance guy on that floor. When he went in with his mop, i went in after and he asked me if I wanted him to step out, i told him no it's fine and I went for a pee. I did smirked and thought about this forum lolol.

2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

@Sephora, I think you have rumbled this guy's fetish.  That was very good of you to give him that opportunity of discovering your pee and very bold of you to actually tell him that you'd made a little mess.   If you keep an eye on him, you might find other opportunities for a little fun.  Does he generally clean the toilets as well, or is he only repairs type maintenance?   If he does clean, a sign that he is interested might be that he doesn't put a "closed" notice up when he is in there cleaning.  Maybe you could wait for him to go in to clean and then you could go in, say "oh sorry, I'm desperate" and take up the adjacent stall and pee a long, strong stream for his benefit.  If he is only on repair maintenance,  maybe you could engineer a slight fault in a toilet, report it, then when you spot him going in to fix it you could go in to pee.

Boy, I'd love to have his job if you are going to be so accommodating.

Hahaha  read the above reply.  I believe he does both, repair and clean. However, i don't want to make it a habit of me peeing on the floor or seat.

(Since it's friday, i am open to suggestions, keep in mind, i do have to watch my reputation, so nothing too obvious please).

• Like 4

Sephora, I'd jut keep taking the opportunity to let him hear you pee and little things like that. A few apologetic splashes onto the floor and seat occadionally, though not too often. The key to rousing his interest and turning him on without risking your reputation is plausible deniability. Enough little behavioural hints and clues to make him think you are probably into that scene, but not enough to make it totally certain, so that if he starts gossiping about it to anyone else, or any third party walks in, you can allay any suspicions that could conceivably arise.

Rouse his interest enough...and if he takes a shine to you especially....he may even start trying to flirt with you, and eventually offer to take you out on a date. The ball would then be in your court. You could let him down gently if you don't want that, or go with the flow and ultimately take him up on such an offer. Then who knows where it might lead.

Guest UnabashedUser
5 hours ago, Sephora said:

I thought about it but that would be weird.

Yesterday, i called the maintenance department and told them that the floor had an awful odor and to send the maintenance guy on that floor. When he went in with his mop, i went in after and he asked me if I wanted him to step out, i told him no it's fine and I went for a pee. I did smirked and thought about this forum lolol.

So you were peeing on one side of a partition, and he was mopping/listening just inches away on the other side.  I think he was playing 'pocket pool' as well. <grin>

1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

Sephora, I'd jut keep taking the opportunity to let him hear you pee and little things like that. A few apologetic splashes onto the floor and seat occadionally, though not too often. The key to rousing his interest and turning him on without risking your reputation is plausible deniability. Enough little behavioural hints and clues to make him think you are probably into that scene, but not enough to make it totally certain, so that if he starts gossiping about it to anyone else, or any third party walks in, you can allay any suspicions that could conceivably arise.

Rouse his interest enough...and if he takes a shine to you especially....he may even start trying to flirt with you, and eventually offer to take you out on a date. The ball would then be in your court. You could let him down gently if you don't want that, or go with the flow and ultimately take him up on such an offer. Then who knows where it might lead.

Thank you for the advice, i don't want to mislead him. Finally, its going to be a time to time.

13 hours ago, Sephora said:

Thank you for the advice, i don't want to mislead him. Finally, its going to be a time to time.

I would also advise you to keep an eye on his attitude toward you. The reason is that even if he has a pee fetish, he may assume that you think it's okay to piss everywhere because he is just a janitor and you are implying that his only use is to clean your bodily waste up. He may think you are demeaning him. Having cleaned restrooms in the past as part of my old job, often times my female coworkers would piss on the seat, floor or wall behind the toilet knowing that I would have to clean it, and it felt like they did it intentionally to mock me because it was my job. I remember putting a note in the stalls to wipe the seat before leaving and then I started finding bigger puddles on the floor, along with soiled tissue. I even confronted one manager that I knew was pissing on the floor and it got pretty ugly between me and her. 

Anyway...if he ever seems put off by you, hostile or annoyed in any way, he probably feels demeaned. Otherwise, have fun with it and as you said, don't lead him on. 

5 hours ago, Brutus said:

I would also advise you to keep an eye on his attitude toward you. The reason is that even if he has a pee fetish, he may assume that you think it's okay to piss everywhere because he is just a janitor and you are implying that his only use is to clean your bodily waste up. He may think you are demeaning him. Having cleaned restrooms in the past as part of my old job, often times my female coworkers would piss on the seat, floor or wall behind the toilet knowing that I would have to clean it, and it felt like they did it intentionally to mock me because it was my job. I remember putting a note in the stalls to wipe the seat before leaving and then I started finding bigger puddles on the floor, along with soiled tissue. I even confronted one manager that I knew was pissing on the floor and it got pretty ugly between me and her. 

Anyway...if he ever seems put off by you, hostile or annoyed in any way, he probably feels demeaned. Otherwise, have fun with it and as you said, don't lead him on. 

That is a good point. Thank you for the advice :-)

Totally agree with others - keep it harmless fun.  Let him enjoy listening while you enjoy the thoughts that you know his secret.   At the moment, he probably just thinks you are relaxed about peeing behind the cubicle door and he probably doesn't even suspect that you've got him rumbled, so he is probably getting even more of a kick out of it.

On March 7, 2017 at 9:05 AM, Sephora said:

There is a washroom with 4 stalls where I work which is not too far from my desk. I have noticed yesterday, a staff from the maintenance department hangs around the women's door a lot which a co-worker pointed out to me yesterday. So this morning, she went to the washroom and noticed he was hanging around and I decided to look threw the window shutter. When she came back, I told her that he did lean in towards the door to listen and then she said something about he might have a poop or pee fetish and started laughing at him. So I told her, we can make fun with it but don't make laugh at him because of a fetish as it's something that turns them on and they must feel embarrassed to talk about it. So she asked me if I had a hidden fetish and I was honest with her and said that everyone has a fetish. Some might find it gross and it's up to the person dating them to decided if they want to participate or not. So I told her, he might have a fetish of listening women peeing or something down that line and he is kind of cute. Anyways, I left it as is and then, (some of you would be proud of me), I decided to use that washroom while no one was there and "I accidentally" peed a bit on the floor and the seat. It took all the gut in the world to step out and I tell him, this was embarrassing, but I did not make it in time and had an accident on the first stall. And I told him that I was sorry for the small mess and he just told me not to worry about it. Then I walked back to my desk and I never bothered looking when he came out or asked myself what he really did about it. Except that I might have made someones day.

:16_relieved:

Wow Sephora, there should be more people like you. That is so kind and thoughtful.

I would like to apply for a cleaner at your work :-))))))