Layby sighting

I had a layby sighting a couple of days ago.  Unfortunately for me it was a male sighting, but I will recount it for the ladies.   This was a long layby, almost like a parallel road to the main road.  There was a toilet block in the layby, but it was a long way down the layby from the entrance.  As I pulled into the layby, I saw a van stop a little way ahead of me.  The passenger door opened, a guy got out and shut the door, then he stood facing the van, pulled out his dick and started peeing immediately.  As I approached in my car, I had a clear view of his dick and the stream of pee.  He turned slightly away from my direction, and ended up facing towards the front of the van.  I passed the van and immediately saw a full frontal view in my left hand wing mirror.  I don't know whether he didn't know there were toilets, was too desperate to get to them or just enjoyed peeing outside.

If any lady had been driving into the layby then I'm sure they would have enjoyed the view.

• Like 1