To be dominated

I received an email from my girlfriend today and I want to share with you guys how it can be at times.

Do you still serve your Queen?  Let's see how loyal you really are !  First, I want my supper made and served with a glass of wine. Once I have finished eating, I will go take a shower and while I am in there, I want you to lay down on the floor and wait till I'm done. I don't want to hear anything from you because you are here to serve me. Your duty is to open your mouth while I squat so that I can piss in your mouth. Your mouth is my toilet paper, so once I am done, you lick me clean and pick up the mess as I go change. Don't disappoint me!

Since I am typing about real stories, last week, we got into a fight (exchange of words) because of a disagreement. I made her cry and I was wrong, so I apologized for in all sincere. Then she told me that being sorry, wasn't going to be forgiving, So she tells me, let me take out my frustration out. Asked me to lay on the floor, took her pants off, semi squat and pissed on my face. Then she demanded me to eat her out.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Ponme said:

I received an email from my girlfriend today and I want to share with you guys how it can be at times.

Do you still serve your Queen?  Let's see how loyal you really are !  First, I want my supper made and served with a glass of wine. Once I have finished eating, I will go take a shower and while I am in there, I want you to lay down on the floor and wait till I'm done. I don't want to hear anything from you because you are here to serve me. Your duty is to open your mouth while I squat so that I can piss in your mouth. Your mouth is my toilet paper, so once I am done, you lick me clean and pick up the mess as I go change. Don't disappoint me!

Since I am typing about real stories, last week, we got into a fight (exchange of words) because of a disagreement. I made her cry and I was wrong, so I apologized for in all sincere. Then she told me that being sorry, wasn't going to be forgiving, So she tells me, let me take out my frustration out. Asked me to lay on the floor, took her pants off, semi squat and pissed on my face. Then she demanded me to eat her out.

Wow @Ponme your girlfriend is a keeper. Oh my, i just saw your video, you really don't waste a drop   lolol

4 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Wow @Ponme your girlfriend is a keeper. Oh my, i just saw your video, you really don't waste a drop   lolol

I know that she's a keeper :-P   I don't waste any drops ever and I can take on any women's volume...  even you!   lol

Just now, Ponme said:

I know that she's a keeper :-P   I don't waste any drops ever and I can take on any women's volume...  even you!   lol

Even me ???   There were 3 different people that tried and all of them failed, it seems like an impossible task...  blame my bladder !!

• Like 2
On 23/02/2017 at 10:45 AM, Sephora said:

Even me ???   There were 3 different people that tried and all of them failed, it seems like an impossible task...  blame my bladder !!

Now THAT's a video I'd pay to see ?

Hell, that's a video I'd pay to help make!

On March 1, 2017 at 5:07 AM, Sexismygod said:

Now THAT's a video I'd pay to see ?

Hell, that's a video I'd pay to help make!

I had posted a video a while back, just don't know what happened with it.