Cross-Stream Fun

Guest UnabashedUser

Have done this on the toilet with the wife sitting and spreading open and in the hot tub with her as well. Great fun as she loves the feel of my strong hot stream on her clit and bunghole and my penis receives a hot bath from her. Good times -- good times.

• 2 years later...
On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 1:14 AM, udai said:

Crossing pee streams with your partner its a definitively relationship goal

Agree!!!

Yet have to admit th the first time we did, I thought it to be very playful much more than erotic ihihihihihi!!!!

Now you are making me see it in a deeper and more romantic way...

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
28 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Agree!!!

Yet have to admit th the first time we did, I thought it to be very playful much more than erotic ihihihihihi!!!!

Now you are making me see it in a deeper and more romantic way...

For me, it almost always starts off as playful. Where it goes from there may be as unpredictable as our streams.

Edited by glad1
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, glad1 said:

For me, it almost always starts off as playful. Where it goes from there may be as unpredictable as our streams.

Deep as always

I missed our lovely pisspiritual chats

• Love 2
Just now, spywareonya said:

Deep as always

I missed our lovely pisspiritual chats

I've missed them, too. But it hasn't been my my aim. 😉

It's just that you're so popular I seldom get a chance to talk with you these days. I'm not very good at standing in line.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I would love love love to try this, unfortunately I haven’t had the chance yet! Maybe one day...

Hope you get the chance to.

It's a can't miss experience, even if your aim isn't so good.😛

10 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I would love love love to try this, unfortunately I haven’t had the chance yet! Maybe one day...

Darling… I would adore to do that with you… maybe I could miss the target and spray you… only provided that you promise me that you will miss too eheheheh

You are so delicious and lovely...

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I'm not very good at standing in line

Nor you are asked to

I do not have preferencies, all my friends are close to my heart

Whatever you find interesting I write, react, reply, and wait for me to do just as much

A huge kiss

Popularity means nothing to me

I am an anarchist

I will forever trample EGO under my feet, what I want is LOVE

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Darling… I would adore to do that with you… maybe I could miss the target and spray you… only provided that you promise me that you will miss too eheheheh

You are so delicious and lovely...

This sounds heavenly and you have already delighted me with the thought! I only wish it were possible...

• Hot 2

Well, love you'll get from me.

Just don't expect the kind you get from Alex. I hope. 

I'm a bit of an anarchist myself. Love to stand things on their head, some people as well. Nothing violent, of course, just disrupting to the normal, boring chain of events.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

This sounds heavenly and you have already delighted me with the thought! I only wish it were possible...

Darling listen, I like you so much that sometimes I actually fantasize about telling you where I live in PM and invent a meeting, even in two years from now...

But then I realize it's just a fantasy

But it happens to me more than once during the week to think "Fuck it, what if we come up with a real meeting?"

I have room in my place, you could spend a weekend with us and have sex night and day both with me and my man, and we would bring you to so many clubs to pee everywhere...

It's not even a matter of trust

I would trust you

It's a matter of money

I am in Europe, but no exactly near UK...

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
9 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Well, love you'll get from me.

Just don't expect the kind you get from Alex. I hope. 

I'm a bit of an anarchist myself. Love to stand things on their head, some people as well. Nothing violent, of course, just disrupting to the normal, boring chain of events.

When I write I want love I mean a complex thing

I call it the Grid of Light

It means that kind of not-pushy-but-reliable communication that makes the forum tight

The opposite of the "I pop up I jerk off I log out" attitude, which is fine, I do that too, if my pussy is itchy and I'm not at home I just log in to finger and then quit, but there are many that do ONLY that, and this splinters the community all around

To me anarchy can also be violent if needed

Not to please teenage or losers rebellion, but in case it's needed, violence is fine with me, we didn't beat the Nazi with kisses and caresses

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

You and my wife could cross streams hahaha. Maybe I would add the 3rd stream haha. My wife needs to practise a bit tho haha

6 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Darling listen, I like you so much that sometimes I actually fantasize about telling you where I live in PM and invent a meeting, even in two years from now...

But then I realize it's just a fantasy

But it happens to me more than once during the week to think "Fuck it, what if we come up with a real meeting?"

I have room in my place, you could spend a weekend with us and have sex night and day both with me and my man, and we would bring you to so many clubs to pee everywhere...

It's not even a matter of trust

I would trust you

It's a matter of money

I am in Europe, but no exactly near UK...

This makes my heart sore but if I am ever looking towards Europe as a holiday destination, it would be an honour. 

In the meantime, we will have to settle for delighting each other with words! 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
11 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

When I write I want love I mean a complex thing

I call it the Grid of Light

It means that kind of not-pushy-but-reliable communication that makes the forum tight

The opposite of the "I pop up I jerk off I log out" attitude, which is fine, I do that too, if my pussy is itchy and I'm not at home I just log in to finger and then quit, but there are many that do ONLY that, and this splinters the community all around

To me anarchy can also be violent if needed

Not to please teenage or losers rebellion, but in case it's needed, violence is fine with me, we didn't beat the Nazi with kisses and caresses

To me, it's the exchange of words and ideas at least as much as the bodily fluids. Not everyone can or at least wishes to do that.

But, a good conversation often filled with seductive double-meanings does more for me than just hands or lips, even pussy, alone. It's that bringing together of all that parts that are  in us that makes this so much fun. 

I like to think we best respond to violence with cleverness and cunning, rather than direct force. 

Edited by glad1
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

This makes my heart sore but if I am ever looking towards Europe as a holiday destination, it would be an honour. 

In the meantime, we will have to settle for delighting each other with words! 

I think of you, I mean that way, no less than 3-4 times per week

I mean when I'm not online

You can't imagine how much do I like you...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1