Great story! Being from Canada my self, cuba is also one of my favorite destinations as it's a great value and the people there are always nice. I've had many fun peeing experiences down there as well although the majority of mine include me peeing in the pool or at the swim up bar. Hope to hear more about your vacation!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On February 3, 2017 at 9:14 AM, fannywatcher said:

Was he watching you?I bet he offers all the girls to pee in his alleyway,i bet he has a little spyhole...mmmm

I believe he did look from time to time.. Or maybe he saw the puddle

On February 3, 2017 at 10:09 AM, glad1 said:

Around here, Sephora, you've always been an orinado diosa. I guess you can't go anywhere these days without the word getting out, even Cuba.

Why thank you doc!  There is not much i can do about it, at least my man takes advantage of it.

On February 3, 2017 at 8:06 PM, UnauthorisedGuy said:

It's a pity members can't change their designation.  You could change yours from "Forum Legend" to "Peeing Goddess"!

Now that would be fantastic..  Except, we can't leave the ones that pee less go unoticed.

On February 7, 2017 at 7:17 AM, Alfresco said:

@Sephora  If anyone deserves the title, then you definitely qualify.   That was great.

Why thank you for the compliment :-)

• Like 1