Woman peeing whilst on the phone

I know there has been a thread somewhere about hearing people peeing when they are on the other end of a phone, but I can't find it.  I thought you might be interested in this witnessed earlier today.

I was in a local park and saw a tall lady wearing jeans, a long coat and trainers walking from her car towards the public toilet.  She was having a conversation on her mobile phone as she walked.   The toilet consisted of an external door that was locked open, an area with the sink and then at the back a single cubicle whose door lined up with the open external door.   The toilet was perpendicular to the entrance to the cubicle, and slightly to the left.  As the lady headed for the toilet, I walked down a parallel path about 15 metres away.  She went into the toilet, still talking on her phone.  I heard the inner door bang shut and I positioned myself so that I was opposite the door and leaned on a fence.  I could see her feet under the cubicle door.  I could clearly hear her continuing to talk on the phone whilst she pulled down her jeans, sat on the toilet, peed, then  pulled up her jeans and left again, still talking on the toilet.  I didn't actually hear her pee, so she may have been a quiet peer or carefully directed it onto the porcelain, although I was 15m away, so I wouldn't expect to hear too much.  She didn't flush, presumably to avoid alerting the person on the other end to what she was doing and she didn't wash her hands.  However I'm sure whoever was on the other end of the phone must have detected the echoing of the toilet building and must have at least had an idea what she was doing.

• Like 1

Many years ago I lived in an apartment complex. This was back in the days of cordless phones. Sometimes I would be on my scanner and I would pick up the phones. There were a couple of women talking some really mean gossip about coworkers at the tv station they worked at. Both were really hot reporters. So one gets another call on call waiting. The woman went in to her bathroom dropped the toilet seat and proceeded to piss her brains out. This all took place in a matter of seconds before I realized what was even going on. I could never watch the news again without thinking of that reporter.

• Like 3

This thread has reminded me of something that happened a few years ago. I was the only person in the toilets, peeing in a stall when a young woman came in talking and took the stall next to me. She wasn't exactly quiet when she closed and locked the door so maybe she assumed the person on the other end couldn't hear, or she just didn't care.

There was a rustling of clothes as she pulled down her jeans and then she started the cutest tinkle ever! It was like there was no pressure behind it at all, just a lazy trickle. By now my own stream had ended and I was just listening to her. After a few seconds I heard her say "yeah I am" with a laugh and moments later "sorry. I was bursting"

She went for ages, her stream staying as that gentle trickle, talking the whole time. When she was finally done she reeled off some toilet paper , wiped and stood before leaving her stall, not bothering to flush. She did wash her hands though and then left, still talking!

• Like 4

I've posted about this before. I had a girlfriend who knew I was into peeing.  She would often wait until I was out in public...the post office..the grocery store...out getting something to eat...and she would exclaim "Oh God I have to pee"  She would take the phone with her to the bathroom and hold it between her legs as she peed knowing I was getting a hard on listening to her pee.  She thought it was funny getting me excited in public like that.

Wetman

• Like 3
Guest UnabashedUser
2 hours ago, wetmanjf said:

I've posted about this before. I had a girlfriend who knew I was into peeing.  She would often wait until I was out in public...the post office..the grocery store...out getting something to eat...and she would exclaim "Oh God I have to pee"  She would take the phone with her to the bathroom and hold it between her legs as she peed knowing I was getting a hard on listening to her pee.  She thought it was funny getting me excited in public like that.

Wetman

When we were long-distance dating years ago the wife and I would do things like this. She'd call me and go into the toilet just to let me hear her piss while she masturbated and  would cum with me on the phone. Other times she'd record it and send it  to me in a file. Still gets me hard to remember and hear the files I've saved.  Here's one of them:    https://peefans.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=83818

@Navdoc73  That is very hot!  You were lucky to be on your scanner at the right moment there!

@Sophie So hot, thanks for sharing.  I wish I was able to go and sit in the ladies toilets and listen.  It is amazing how many different sounds ladies can make when peeing and all the different styles they have.

@peeonme You are one lucky guy - the act of peeing in your mouth in your mother in law's basement is hot enough but for your GF to do that whilst on the phone is even hotter.

@wetmanjf That sounds like a great idea - I might have to sow that seed with my wife.  I reckon she would do it from time to time.

@UnabashedUser  Very nice!  my wife sometimes does that if she or I go away for work and we are apart for a few days.  I'll be talking to her about general stuff and then she just goes to the bathroom and lets loose.  I love it.

I've posted about this before. I had a girlfriend who know I was into peeing.  She would often wait until I was out in public...the post office..the grocery store...out getting something to eat...and she would exclaim "Oh God I have to pee"  She would take the phone with her to the bathroom and hold it between her legs as she peed knowing I was getting a hard on listening to her pee.  She thought it was funny getting me excited in public like that.

Wetman

Recorded a few of mine too

Pees 6-1-10 Really had to pee.wav