New Year Pee

7 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Great story! Where was the pee spot? A doorway or something? I love coming across women's pee puddles. Especially when there are napkins left behind. It's rare I come across that. The last two times I did I had my lady with me. 

It was in a corner, sort of like where the back/side of two buildings meet if that makes sense? The doorways were on the other side.

I love coming across puddles too, and a tissue or something makes it even better. I try to wipe whenever I can but if I don't have much privacy I tend to skip that step out of fear of being caught.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Sophie said:

It was in a corner, sort of like where the back/side of two buildings meet if that makes sense? The doorways were on the other side.

I love coming across puddles too, and a tissue or something makes it even better. I try to wipe whenever I can but if I don't have much privacy I tend to skip that step out of fear of being caught.

Makes sense. Nice! Nice! 

On 21/01/2017 at 5:37 PM, fannywatcher said:

I'm proud to live in the same city as Sophie.I wonder if ive ever trod in one of her puddles?Oooh the honour!:10_wink:

You might have done. It's entirely possible! Depends on when you saw it really, I'm rarely out at night.

On 21/01/2017 at 9:24 PM, papakok_dan said:

Very hot story!! I love the detail ?

Thank you! I always worry that my stories are too long, or that I include too much detail which makes them boring to read, so I really appreciate a comment saying you love the detail.

• Like 1
On 1/23/2017 at 0:20 AM, Sophie said:

I always worry that my stories are too long, or that I include too much detail which makes them boring to read, so I really appreciate a comment saying you love the detail.

@Sophie Don't worry about stories being too long or with too much detail - the more detail the better as it helps to picture the scene.  I also like background info.  I'd much rather read a detailed account than a couple of lines.   If you are willing to spend the time writing it, then I will certainly be happy to read it.  I'm sure that goes for a lot of people here.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Fantastic way to start the new year.  As you say, the scenario is generic but your intent and the pleasure you got from it made the story so much more than "I peed behind a building yesterday".  

I'm with Alfresco.  The length of the story was necessary and appropriate to help convey the situation, your mood, the steps you went through, etc.  All of that helped make it a better story.  

I'm not lucky enough to live in your town but if you ever visit my town, feel free to take your enjoyment wherever you like. Your puddles are welcome as far as I'm concerned.  ?

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...