Donald Trump allegedly likes Pee

pbl

Some big allegations regarding American President-Elect Donald Trump: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html#document/p2 

According to Source D, where s/he had been present, TRUMP's (perverted) conduct in
Moscow included hiring the presidential suite of the Ritz Carlton Hotel,
where he knew President and Mrs. OBAMA {whom he hated] had stayed
on one of their official trips to Russia, and defiling the bed where they had
slept by employing a number of prostitutes to perform a 'golden showers'
(urination) show in front of him. The hotel was known to be under FSE
control with microphones and concealed cameras in all the main rooms
to record anything they wanted to.

Looks like I won't be booking a room at the Moscow Ritz Carlton the next time I need a discreet place to have some fun.

Edited by pbl
  • Like 1

I think there is a suitable sub-forum elsewhere for discussing politics. Please move such discussions there and keep this thread focused on the humorous observation that DJT allgedly enjoys golden showers.

I don't know if there's more to this story than the paragraph quoted above, but based on this paragraph, I'm not sure you can conclude that Trump is a pee fan.

The phraseology suggests that his motivation in getting the sex workers to pee on the bed was his hatred of the Obamas ("defiling the bed where they had slept").  It's not clear that he did any more than watch them ("perform a 'golden showers' (urination) show in front of him"). 

10 hours ago, pbl said:

I think there is a suitable sub-forum elsewhere for discussing politics. Please move such discussions there and keep this thread focused on the humorous observation that DJT allgedly enjoys golden showers.

I second that.

There is a subforum set aside for political and other potentially controversial discussions, including the pros and cons of Donald Trump.

Let's keep this thread lighthearted with discussion of the possibility of his pee fetishism only - which of course could be true or could be total BS but something for us to chat about anyway.

With that in mind - political differences aside - I appreciate where the guy is coming from if he actually did pay some girls to piss all over each other on a bed. It's the sort of thing I'd love to have girls do on my bed, lol.

And if the FSB really do have footage of this recorded, I so hope it comes to light some day, haha. Donald Trump could then potentially be forced to defend watersports as an acceptable consenting adult activity, thereby becoming a most unlikely champion of our cause. Quite amusing to think about, but not sure how I'd feel about that for real.

53 minutes ago, P-Spud said:

I agree with you there. I wish he was in a position in which he could do a lot less damage than the POTUS can do.

Don't wish him on us for God's sake! Let's agree we'd all be better off if he was President of  Mongolia instead. lol

The report says: " ... perform a 'golden showers' (urination) show in front of him ..."

I thought a "golden shower" meant the person had to be urinated *on*. If you are just watching, that's hardly a "shower", is it? 

I say the person writing the report doesn't know his fetish definitions properly!

15 hours ago, MrTickle said:

The report says: " ... perform a 'golden showers' (urination) show in front of him ..."

I thought a "golden shower" meant the person had to be urinated *on*. If you are just watching, that's hardly a "shower", is it? 

I say the person writing the report doesn't know his fetish definitions properly!

Bunch of plebs!

All People believe in nature, and natural hetero human sex, deal with their body juices, and love it,

People think body juices are icky, puky or some what, can let the whole thing, have to do with sex,......

Trump is a nature boy, pure hetero, and of course he likes the juices from nice girls, thats what the nature wants, and NOTHING other  !

Trumps Grandparents come from Germany.

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 5:21 PM, MrTickle said:

From what I heard, he allegedly paid the girls to pee on each other on the bed whilst he watched. Hence it was a urination show in front of him which involved girl on girl golden showers - allegedly.

But I will say this. Though I find the ex-MI6 agent a highly credible source and believe that he believes the truth of what he is saying, there are two distinct possibilities, it seems to me, one of which involves the whole thing being a total fabrication.

The ex MI6 guy did not get his info direct but allegedly from paid FSB sources inside Russia.

So whilst one possibility is that this really did happen and the Russians really do have it on film, there is another possibility. That the Russians were themselves using these paid informants to spread a total falsehood, and that it is all invented to sow discord and instability in the USA. So it may never have happened at all.

But that so many find such a scenario even remotely plausible speaks volumes.

Yah it's cool that Trump is into pee. 

That being said, there are so many reasons I don't like Trump being my president. I have actually done research on how to move to a different country because Trump is president of the U.S. Not because he's into pee but for a giant list of other unrelated reasons. A lot of people on here are from the UK. I'm a British American born in the U.S.. If I get on the process for moving to Britain, do I have much chance of becoming a British citizen in less than four years?