desperation fan checking in

Hi there.

I'm randomkath. I'm in my twenties, and massively (and secretly) into female desperation.

Mostly just desperation, less wetting. Holding, bursting, squirming, full-bladder sex, stuff like that. I'm mostly here for the fiction, specifically so I could say thanks to people who write stories that entertain me and get me horny. To provide feedback, bounce ideas of people. And to post a bit of fiction myself.

Not going to get very personal with this internet persona.

That's really all there is to tell.

• Like 2

Thanj you, my friend.

I'm aware that my particular kink (bursting bladders and holding for hours and hours, not pissing) puts me in a minority here. But then again, it's a very SIZEABLE minority of the entire pee fetish community.

It seems like there is a lot of great content here for people who like deperation :)

While those who favor holding may be a minority here, it's certainly a sizeable one. I've talked at length with many who took pride in their ability to go for hours without relief. I think not only most of them enjoyed their own desperation, but even more so liked to see it in others. My own experience tells me they'd love to carry on the conversation just to have you squirm, squeeze and bounce around, or even better have an accident..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi randomkath

i agree with glad1.  I'm meeting loads of holders here and also in The Pool (chat room).  I've realised just how many people enjoy this aspect of our favourite sport.  Some are able to hold for up to 24 hours and must have multi-gallon bladders, lol.  They have my respect. 

Are you a holder yourself or do you prefer to observe holding and desperation in others?