Beach peeing with my friends part 1

Beach peeing is one of my favorite things. Too bad I don't have more friends who enjoy it as much as you and I do.

You're right that the water is awfully cold this time of year. In fact, it's ice in many places around here. But, I made the best of things and pushed a strong stream into the sand. As you said, it felt so nice and, if it weren't so cold, I might have hung around, just so I could pee again.  

beachpee_81278.jpg

Very nice story, Peeholder, and I'm glad this is just "part 1."  I especially liked that you wanted to drink afterward for the primary purpose of peeing again.  Out of curiosity, which part of peeing is your favorite: the "naughty outside" factor in proximity to guys, the sweet release, watching your gf, being watched, or something else?

On 1/6/2017 at 9:42 PM, lugia said:

Very nice story, Peeholder, and I'm glad this is just "part 1."  I especially liked that you wanted to drink afterward for the primary purpose of peeing again.  Out of curiosity, which part of peeing is your favorite: the "naughty outside" factor in proximity to guys, the sweet release, watching your gf, being watched, or something else?

i love the naughty outside part, i love how good it feels after holding for a long time and finally peeing, and watching people pee. i also love naughty peeing with close friends

• Like 1