How long does it take a woman to pee?

When I was in my teens, I used to watch girls pee in public at the beach.  Occasionally they would be very blatant, and I would see the stream flowing, but more often they would manage to hide it.  Typically, they would stand or squat and just dip their bottoms into the water while they piddled.  Sometimes they might kneel or sit on the sand.  I would have to guess that I was watching them relieve themselves, from their posture and perhaps the expression on their face.   I started to count the seconds while they were still (and while I could see the pee flowing, on those occasions when I could see that).  I found that a count of nine seconds was common.  So then I reckoned that I'd seen her pee, if she had held herself in a peeing position for nine seconds.

More recently, when I've been able to watch girls peeing on the ground at festivals, I have had to change my ideas.  I've sometimes seen a girl empty her bladder in just five seconds.  And sometimes it's been much longer.  Seventeen or eighteen seconds is not unusual, and occasionally I've seen a flow continue for 30 seconds or even longer.  I think sometimes they are slow to get started, or to keep the flow going once started, and that can make it last longer.

These times seem consistent too with many of the videos I've seen.

On 2017-01-03 at 4:35 PM, ppppppp said:

When I was in my teens, I used to watch girls pee in public at the beach.  Occasionally they would be very blatant, and I would see the stream flowing, but more often they would manage to hide it.  Typically, they would stand or squat and just dip their bottoms into the water while they piddled.  Sometimes they might kneel or sit on the sand.  I would have to guess that I was watching them relieve themselves, from their posture and perhaps the expression on their face.   I started to count the seconds while they were still (and while I could see the pee flowing, on those occasions when I could see that).  I found that a count of nine seconds was common.  So then I reckoned that I'd seen her pee, if she had held herself in a peeing position for nine seconds.

More recently, when I've been able to watch girls peeing on the ground at festivals, I have had to change my ideas.  I've sometimes seen a girl empty her bladder in just five seconds.  And sometimes it's been much longer.  Seventeen or eighteen seconds is not unusual, and occasionally I've seen a flow continue for 30 seconds or even longer.  I think sometimes they are slow to get started, or to keep the flow going once started, and that can make it last longer.

These times seem consistent too with many of the videos I've seen.

It seems there is a need to write something down on your beach experiences in the True stories section.

I think a lot of it depends on how fast the bladder is emptying.  I've seen seen girls pee for 10 seconds and for over a minute even though they were probably holding the about same amount of urine.  If the bladder muscles are contracting hard, obviously the pee is going to exit her body faster.  Sometimes, she will pee lightly for a few seconds and then all of a sudden, like a dam breaking, a huge flood of urine starts streaming out. psssssh! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That sounds fun. Short women sometimes do have big bladders. It just seems like tall women are almost guranteed to because of their bigger mass from what I have seen. Same with vagina size. Usually tall women need better endowed men than smaller women. Although I have encountered a few short girls that were big down there. There's always exceptions. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this if you don't mind. Or anyone really.

Yes, I am one of those exceptions of which you speak.  Obviously it is hard to generalize.  I used to be very self-conscious about how big everything is down there.  I actually went to a doctor as a teen who used the word hypertrophy to describe my situation.  Not that getting a word to describe it helped, but knowing that I wasn't the first girl to be so large  was comforting.  Since then, I have embraced my size and love it!!!  Isn't that a whole other forum?  LOL!!!

• Like 1

Hmmm, wow that is ...really sexy. You have lady bulge. Love when I can see that a woman is packing, so to speak. Such a beautiful sight. I have no clue why women hate having camel toes and love showing ass and chest. Makes no sense to most men.

I believe it all depends for me. I believe in average, it's about 30 seconds in a gush.. it's like it doesn't want to piddle softly.

I am not sure, since I am not a scientist, but when I do drink wine and smoke some weed. for a reason, I don't pee as often (like every hour or two), except, when I do go, I seem to be there for ever.

• Like 4
  • 4 years later...
On 2/27/2017 at 3:39 PM, Big Bladder Carly said:

Yes, I am one of those exceptions of which you speak.  Obviously it is hard to generalize.  I used to be very self-conscious about how big everything is down there.  I actually went to a doctor as a teen who used the word hypertrophy to describe my situation.  Not that getting a word to describe it helped, but knowing that I wasn't the first girl to be so large  was comforting.  Since then, I have embraced my size and love it!!!  Isn't that a whole other forum?  LOL!!!

I for one would love to resurrect this very old favorite topic of mine. It's surprising that such an exciting subject has been abandoned for so long. 

Carly, you would be a superstar on several anatomic fronts. A women who is extremely well-developed "down there" is probably the stuff of most men's fantasies; at least those of us males who are similarly well-endowed. As for your hypertrophic bladder capabilities, that revelation elevates you into another universe! If you are still a member here, please post more of your experiences. 

On 2/28/2017 at 2:27 PM, Big Bladder Carly said:

Yeah definite lady bulge going on!!  I totally agree...if you've got it, flaunt it!  I know some women say it is uncomfortable, but not for me.  I love the way it feels and how it defines my anatomy!  And I know there are people out there who love to see it and it turns me on when I catch someone looking!   And if you are offended by it, look away bitch!!

The following comment is totally unrelated to yours, but I can't help but recall seeing that exact same profile photo on peeingcupid under the name "Hpz48". Same person?

Edited by PissOnMyParade
On 1/13/2022 at 10:11 AM, PissOnMyParade said:

The following comment is totally unrelated to yours, but I can't help but recall seeing that exact same profile photo on peeingcupid under the name "Hpz48". Same person?

Yes it appears that Big Bladder Carly and Hpz48 are one and the same individual. I'm an eternal optimist that she is a genuine, attractive female-- with a huge bladder.

I've heard from a few people that particular website has a membership comprised of 99.99% males, wasting their money looking for non-existent women. How was your experience?  

9 hours ago, LngPeeFan said:

Yes it appears that Big Bladder Carly and Hpz48 are one and the same individual. I'm an eternal optimist that she is a genuine, attractive female-- with a huge bladder.

I've heard from a few people that particular website has a membership comprised of 99.99% males, wasting their money looking for non-existent women. How was your experience?  

Big Bladder Carly has very big bladder Her bladder is bigger than some men it's crazy. There no many people who can hold and go as long as Big Bladder Carly can. 

• 2 weeks later...

I can't cite the source, but I've read that _all_ mammals (regardless of size) take about 20 seconds to empty their bladders. This undoubtedly is the top of the bell curve, and there must be many exceptions out there on the far right end of that curve 🙂

10 minutes ago, watchr12 said:

I can't cite the source, but I've read that _all_ mammals (regardless of size) take about 20 seconds to empty their bladders. This undoubtedly is the top of the bell curve, and there must be many exceptions out there on the far right end of that curve 🙂

I believe it was Patricia Yang of Georgia Tech, along with her colleagues, who concluded that nearly all mammals, no matter what their size, empty their bladders in about 21 seconds. 

I'm not sure yhat they've established what the standard variation is. I'm planning to do more research with human female volunteers.

• Haha 3
On 1/25/2022 at 6:36 PM, Big Bladder Carly said:

Well...it has been a long time since I have posted on here, and let's just say I have my reasons.  I have lurked around the past several years and have tried to keep my distance from people (everyone...no one is singled out).  I might start frequenting this site more often, as it seems some of my posts have been hits.  To confirm your suspicions, yes, hpz48 was me on peeingcupid.  I just never got anywhere with that site and was frustrated more than anything.  And yes, I have been in discussions with some individuals on this site who know more about me than others, but I am not ready to continue those as I have found it eats up a lot of my time and I get easily emotionally invested.

So...see ya'll around...maybe I will post some more happenings of the past few years...

It has been far too long a time since you've posted and, yes, some of them have certainly been hits.

While I'd love to see more contributions from you, I can understand your reasons to keep your distance. You're right in that some of these discussions can add up to a pretty sizeable investment.

Hope to see you around again one of these days. In the meantime, be well and stay safe.

Edited by glad1