Dinner Rush, Bladder Gush

Hey, I really love that story.....naughty pissing with a purpose and utterly plausible. I myself work in retail and know how obnoxious a minority of customers can be. For those establishments serving hot food and drinks, I bet more than a few assholes have had their drinks peed in by the staff for real,,,,,hahaha.

• Like 2
On 3 January, 2017 at 1:16 AM, Brutus said:

Hey everyone, I just realized that @miniskirtpisser just did a very similar story to mine here. I had no idea and just don't want anyone thinking I was trying to one-up her. I started working on this weeks before hers went up. 

Hey Brutus, I loved your story. Loved the camaraderie and dynamic between the girls. Don't worry about the one-upping thing. I really don't see it that way. I feel that our stories are different from each other. Mine was more of a personal revenge & the main character is really trying to hide her naughtiness from others. On the other hands, yours celebrate the teamwork in creating the perfect group revenge. I'm really impressed with your story and hope that we'll hear more about Candace & the crew. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I honestly think you should do a part 2, maybe a 3rd. This is some of your best work by far. The girls all got a taste of serving just dessert ( catch the drift?) that I'm sure it won't just stop here. The girls might indulge in some lesbian action after seeing each others pussys? This story has opened a whole new world. 

• Like 1