Indulging your fetish as the opposite sex

Say you awaken tomorrow as the opposite sex and to everyone else, you have always been that way. You are still the same person inside and you know you will switch back to your original sex in 24 hours. How would you indulge in your pee fetish with this new body?

I would start by going to the mall and recording myself peeing all over fitting rooms.

What about all of you?

Edited by Brutus

Hmmm interesting fantasy.Obviously as a girl,its not a good idea to expose yourself anywhere,you stand the risk of sexual assault for one thing.But,maybe i would pee in a park behind the bushes,but maybe not conceal myself too carefully,and i would leave a nice pile of wipes behind for any interested guys to pick up and enjoy,something i would love to do if a girl,is offer my worn panties for sale.

Yeah I would also do pee somewhere public like a park, playground. Or go into a library and pee in some books and put them back on the shelf. Something else would be a live cam pee show in a hotel room. Women that do that seem to really enjoy it.

13 hours ago, Brutus said:

Say you awaken tomorrow as the opposite sex and to everyone else, you have always been that way. You are still the same person inside and you know you will switch back to your original sex in 24 hours. How would you indulge in your pee fetish with this new body?

I would start by going to the mall and recording myself peeing all over fitting rooms.

What about all of you?

No surprises here.  Hold it all afternoon, then rig a camera and get a good shot of my ass and *new pussy as I hover over the toilet emptying the total contents of my bladder.   Also would like to see if it is true that female pee doesn't have suds or bubbles like male pee does.

• Like 1