Irishwomen pee more than any other nationality?

I notice that Irish ladies go to the loo more than everyone else. Having spoken to women from countries around the world, they do not pee as much as the Irishwomen. Yes I'm Irish and my female friends pee a lot too. I could nearly have them urinate in a filter to make drinking water! Or drink it as it is, sure it's clean when it comes out!

Do they go more often and have less volume on average or are you saying they go more often and have higher output each time than other women who go less often? Maybe Irish women have smaller bladders and have to make more trips. I read somewhere that Scandinavian women have the most output overall, which would make sense given how tall they are. Bigger bodies, bigger bladders.

You know, I've always wondered how much more tall amazon women can pee. I would love to see or at least hear a 6 foot woman peeing. I had a hot teacher in grade school that was actually 6 ' 1''. She was curvy too, just a massive beautiful woman. I've always wondered what her toilet visits must've sounded like. Odds are her streams were otherworldly.