Memories of Pee Lovers

(partly inspired by Lugia)

Eddie and Linda, 46, lay in bed, holding each other tightly. He is a computer programmer, she is a high school art teacher who has fallen ill. Throughout their long marriage they have always enjoyed laying in bed together and reliving their favorite memories that they shared. Sometimes they remember when they first met as teens, their wedding, or the first time they had sex. At this moment however, they reminisce about the thrilling excitement they felt when discovering each others pee fetish. Eddie always wanted to listen to her pee but didn't tell her for many years. When they moved in together after college, that was when he was finally able to hear her peeing every morning and several times throughout the day. Excitement washed over him when she would come home from work sometimes holding her crotch expressing her need to pee as she kicked her shoes off and rushed to the bathroom. He would sneak up and place his ear on the bathroom door and listen in amazement as Linda peed for nearly a minute.

Linda's pee fetish developed in her late teens when her parents took her and her brother to see a football game for his birthday. There was a drunk woman a few seats down who kept obnoxiously saying that she had to pee. During half-time, Linda went to the restroom. As she washed her hands the drunken woman came in and hurried into a stall and erupted with the most forceful and loud piss she had ever heard in her life. She was intrigued to the extent that she wanted to see if she could do that herself and took to regularly holding her pee as long as she could to produce the strongest stream possible. As she entered her adult years, her bladder had grown to hold more than most women and later she was known by her coworkers to be the loudest pisser. Linda had always dreamed that Eddie was a man that shared her fascination with pee but she too was far too afraid to tell him of her desires. Like him, she had accepted that her fetish was hers only.

Their mutual interest in pee became apparent to them when they went on a camping trip a few months after moving in together. She hid behind a tree to pee and as she released her typical strong stream, Eddie looked on as her huge puddle ran down over the trees roots and soaked the grass. When she pulled her pants up and came back, Eddie's erection was very apparent.

Wow, babe. Like seeing women tinkle?

“Well...that was no tinkle, that was a flood. And maybe...I thought it was kinda sexy, no big deal.”

At that moment, she understood why he told her that he doesn't mind if she leaves the bathroom door open at home. It made sense now. Excited that her dream of a lover that shares her beloved fetish could be coming true, she nervously suggested that he take his penis out and show her if he can make a bigger puddle than she did. He looked at her as if she suddenly said the magic words that he had been waiting for since they met. He unzipped his pants and she grabbed hold of his member and aimed it right at the puddle she just made. She stroked him as he peed, admiring the feeling of his pee coming through his urethra. Insanely aroused they had sex right there standing over the pee soaked grass when he finished. From this point on, they began a daily routine of holding each other from behind during their morning pee. He spread her labia as she peed standing and she held and aimed his penis. An unbreakable and cherished intimacy had been created between them.

Lying in bed, they laugh while holding hands, vividly remembering this moment of discovery about each other. Now they remember their honeymoon in Hawaii in 1995 as two 25 year old newlyweds staying in the Westin Maui Resort. They enjoyed their stay as any newlywed couple would, with sightseeing, laying on the nearby beaches and of course plenty of sex. Eddie and Linda added their own personal touch to their stay with a little pee action. Upon arriving and unpacking their bags, still in awe of the beauty of the resort, Linda climbed up on the dresser and did a quick striptease for him. Next came the removal of her panties, spreading her legs into a wide stance and releasing a strong stream straight down onto the carpet, creating a bubbly puddle that quickly soaked in and turned into a large dark spot. As always, this aroused them both and they followed her devious act with steamy sex on the fancy bed. During their stay they routinely peed on various fixtures in the room throughout the day, rarely using the toilet. On their last night before leaving, they stood side by side on the bed and together they pissed on the headboard and the wall behind it. Again, they have a laugh at this fun intimate experience they shared.

All of the pee talk makes Linda recall a story that Eddie knows about but of which she left some details out. During her 2nd year as a teacher, she wasn't getting along with fellow teacher, Mr. Jensen. He had been there for 12 years teaching math and science and would occasionally make sexist comments about women. All of the staff knew about this but usually ignored him because he was a short, balding, overweight miserable man with a hunchback and no family. Linda, however was determined to punish him. She did just that by going into the teachers lounge and peeing in his drink. He always arrived earlier than the other teachers and never failed to put his bottle of Pepsi in the refrigerator. So she arrived early as well and while he was in his classroom preparing his lectures, she opened the fridge, took his drink out, and poured some down the drain to make room for her personal additional flavoring. She lifted her skirt up, pulled her panties to the side and placed her warm wet pussy tight against the bottle opening and carefully let spurts of piss shoot into it. She filled it to the top and replaced the cap, making sure to wipe her visible vaginal juices that were running down the sides and placed it back in the fridge. Eddie knew of all of this but now she tells him the extra details.

Okay, remember the teachers lounge pee from years ago? Here's what I never told you that makes me a total bitch. I had a urinary tract infection that day! After he finished that Pepsi he had to go home sick and missed the next 2 days. He told us how he thought his drink tasted a little off and that he won't buy from the same store anymore. I was so horny knowing that my pussy was all over his lips without him knowing.

“You are a total bitch for that...and sexy as hell! That's what he gets for making you uncomfortable with his comments, right? He brought it on himself. Damn I wish you had told me this back then!”

I have another confession, babe. Remember Ms. Mavokich crying over her beloved tomatoes dying?

“No way, that was you?!” When did you piss on her tomatoes?”

I figured out that she did her shopping on Friday's before she came home from work. So before she returned, I sneaked into her backyard and gave them a nice yellow watering. I held my pee at work after lunch so I could really douse them! It only took about a week for them to die and you were still at work when I was doing this so it was my fun little secret! Hey, we asked her nicely to turn her loud music down, didn't we? She wanted to be a bitch so I was a bitch right back. It was very risky but you know that gets me off.

“Hahaha. So what do you think is our best piss memory, hun?”

Peeing on the seats in the theater when we went to see The Dark Knight Rises. It was so crowded in there and you were fingering me as I peed on your hand. I remember seeing my piss pooling around the guy's shoes in front of us and then I had my orgasm while everyone was cheering the action on screen. The cheers allowed me to scream out in pleasure without anyone having a clue. I'll always love that moment. How about you?

“That was really an incredible moment for sure but for me, the absolute best was the first time you gave me a golden shower. The way you stood over me while I was on my knees and said “drink my fuckin piss” and then blasted it all over my face was so erotic that it felt surreal. I couldn't believe it was happening and that I was married to this amazing woman. All of my exes just seemed so lousy in comparison to you from that moment on. That was my first time tasting someones pee and then the way your legs started shaking when I ate your pussy as you were still pissing on me was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced. I remember waking up that night after we had gone to bed and kissing the back of your neck for a few minutes before I went back to sleep. Couldn't help myself.”

That's my Eddie, always a romantic. We've definitely had some great moments. We are blessed to have found each other.

I thought I was weird for having a pee fetish until I could share it with you. You are my angel and the only woman I ever want.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I liked the pee memories but the story was pretty sad towards the end. Not sure that sadness and eroticism work well together. I find it impossible to feel aroused and sad at the same time. But a great piece of writing.

@steve25805

Yeah that's what I suspected everyone would feel which is why I gave a warning at the beginning. I was really on the fence about posting it with that sad ending and figured it would weird everyone out. I was aiming for more of a dramatic intimacy story with pee as the foundation to that intimacy all the way to death. Didn't work out as intended but failure is progress. You know me. Always experimenting...

Edited by Brutus
On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 1:00 PM, Brutus said:

@steve25805

Yeah that's what I suspected everyone would feel which is why I gave a warning at the beginning. I was really on the fence about posting it with that sad ending and figured it would weird everyone out. I was aiming for more of a dramatic intimacy story with pee as the foundation to that intimacy all the way to death. Didn't work out as intended but failure is progress. You know me. Always experimenting...

And the fact that you experiment and try new things is great. It makes you one of our most imaginative and innovative writers. But I will edit out the sad bit as you privately requested.

I meant could I have editing access to rewrite the last part but you actually did a really good job yourself. That's about where I was going to cut it off. You even deleted the warning at the beginning lol. Thanks, much appreciated.

On ‎07‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:18 AM, Brutus said:

I meant could I have editing access to rewrite the last part but you actually did a really good job yourself. That's about where I was going to cut it off. You even deleted the warning at the beginning lol. Thanks, much appreciated.

Sorry. I misunderstood. As a mod I don't have the ability to return editing powers to other members anyway and can only do it myself. I did think that is what you meant so apologies for the misunderstanding. Glad you are ok with what I did.

My inability to grant you editing powers could be circumvented but it would involve a convoluted process. You would have to copy and paste the entire thing into a PM, then edit  what you copied into the PM to look as you wanted it to look, before sending it to me. Then I could edit your story by replacing your original with the version you PMed me. If you wanted to edit stuff yourself in future you'd need to make it clear that that is what you wanted, then do the above.

16 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Sorry. I misunderstood. As a mod I don't have the ability to return editing powers to other members anyway and can only do it myself. I did think that is what you meant so apologies for the misunderstanding. Glad you are ok with what I did.

My inability to grant you editing powers could be circumvented but it would involve a convoluted process. You would have to copy and paste the entire thing into a PM, then edit  what you copied into the PM to look as you wanted it to look, before sending it to me. Then I could edit your story by replacing your original with the version you PMed me. If you wanted to edit stuff yourself in future you'd need to make it clear that that is what you wanted, then do the above.

Got it. I don't think I'll bother doing that at this point since most everyone has already read it. I'm satisfied with how you edited it. As long as the dying parts are out that's pretty much what was bothering me.