Heard female boss peeing hard

On 11/23/2016 at 10:37 PM, Brutus said:

Yes. I do admire the hissing sound they make but my primary turn on as far as sounds go are hearing a hard powerful stream hitting the water. The deep reverberating sound a strong stream creates does things to me. In college I used to sit right by the restrooms on the 3rd floor of the campus library. I studied but also was lying in wait for girls to use that restroom and when I heard a fierce stream, I was in heaven. The best one was the librarian. She was probably in her late 50's but she had an incredible pair of legs, muscular calves, very impressive. She used that restroom often and she pissed like a horse every single time. One time some guy was standing by the elevators just outside the restroom and she was opening her floodgate into the toilet. He turned and looked at the restroom then looked at me with his mouth open. It was very loud.

Used to do this in high school and college as well.  It was always best to find a restroom that wasn't busy where one girl would go in at a time.  There was nothing better than seeing a cutie walk into the restroom, then hear the stall door close and latch.  A few seconds later you start hearing the sound of her pee pee hitting the water.  My favorites were the ones that actually sounded like a guy peeing in a toilet--a strong thick stream hitting the center of the toilet.   

• Like 1
1 hour ago, whiz kid said:

Used to do this in high school and college as well.  It was always best to find a restroom that wasn't busy where one girl would go in at a time.  There was nothing better than seeing a cutie walk into the restroom, then hear the stall door close and latch.  A few seconds later you start hearing the sound of her pee pee hitting the water.  My favorites were the ones that actually sounded like a guy peeing in a toilet--a strong thick stream hitting the center of the toilet.   

Yes! Exactly. Non busy restrooms are the best because each girl can be heard without getting lost in the noise. Through my covert listening in that library I learned that skinny women pee far more than heavy women. I remember this one tall curvy latin girl that did a workstudy one semester in there. She was about 5'10 and a few times I heard her peeing in there and damn was she a gusher. Instant hard on, man.

One time the 2 female janitors went in for a routine cleaning and one of them said ''fuck I'm tired of these damn girls pissing on the floor in here.'' Ahh, good times.

Guest UnabashedUser

One of my pervert high school friends would hide a microphone next to the toilet at his parents house when he threw parties when they were out of town. Later we'd sit around and listen to them. He'd keep track of all the diff girls who peed and we'd comment on all of them.  Needless to say everyone was sporting woodies when that tape was over.  The best ones I remember had feminine moans and slurping sounds as if they may have been rubbing one out in their own way over some boy outside. I recall hearing names whispered and the surpressed moanings of cummings.  

Damned hot now as well as then