Seat Licking

Warning, some of you might find this gross and wrong, but i don't :-)

Me, my gf, her sister and some friends which they are in a relationship, decided to go on a road trip which after an hour, we stopped for a late lunch in a small local restaurant and besides another couple, there was no on else there. Once we were done eating, my gf used the single powder room and came back, her friend went and when she came back, she was swearing. She just said that hate standing up and ended up peeing part on her leg and on the toilet seat. (I actually thought it was hot). I paid my bill and during that time, the sister inlaw went to the toilet. She comes back laughing and tell us that we better go, its only on her way out she said she peed all over the seat. My hornyness kicked in and as I unlocked the doors, i told them that i had forgotten my cell, which is not true, and started running back to the restaurant. I went to the toilet and saw all the toilet seat wet. So i took my hand and slurped it out of it on each side. I was turned on about it but i decided to proceed and wash my hands and leave. When i came back to the car, they were cracking up and talking about it. The most disturbing thing about this, when i turned back to look at them and laugh. My SiL was smilling and winked. She knows alright, i just need to be very careful for this not to backfire in my face.

• Like 1

Ewwwwwww  lolol   Yeah, licking the seat, i admit it is gross to me, but i have to respect people's choices.

About your sister inlaw, you need to watch out about that. I don't know how your girlfriend is but i personally would be offended knowing that my fiance is licking my sisters pee. To each their own i guess.

3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Sounds pretty hot to me - I must admit, I would be tempted to do the same.  

Thanks.. it's actually pretty awesome. I would not do that to a random stranger for sure, then again, must always be careful.

20 hours ago, Sephora said:

Ewwwwwww  lolol   Yeah, licking the seat, i admit it is gross to me, but i have to respect people's choices.

About your sister inlaw, you need to watch out about that. I don't know how your girlfriend is but i personally would be offended knowing that my fiance is licking my sisters pee. To each their own i guess.

To be honest, I have never had a sister in-law this close to me. I believe the reason why my girlfriend is not worried it's because she knows her sister is a lesbian. I don't think she is 100% because she did sleep with a guy 6 months ago. That being said, I did ask to my girlfriend last night, besides her BFF, does anyone else knows, like her sister. She did confess and said yes only because she saw the text message and wasn't going to lie to her.

On 11/15/2016 at 9:33 AM, Ponme said:

Thanks.. it's actually pretty awesome. I would not do that to a random stranger for sure, then again, must always be careful.

To be honest, I have never had a sister in-law this close to me. I believe the reason why my girlfriend is not worried it's because she knows her sister is a lesbian. I don't think she is 100% because she did sleep with a guy 6 months ago. That being said, I did ask to my girlfriend last night, besides her BFF, does anyone else knows, like her sister. She did confess and said yes only because she saw the text message and wasn't going to lie to her.

How do you feel about someone, specially family, has discovered about your fetish?

I personally would not want a family member to know about my sexual affairs. I would find it embarrassing.

Guest UnabashedUser
1 hour ago, ukpee said:

I probably would have rubbed my cock in her pee. Maybe a little wank and cum on seat....  ☺

Yep or maybe a hot cum on a pair of her pee soaked panties..