Consent required

About a week ago, i had to go back to the place i go camping because we had forgotten a bag and they were nice enough to call and let us know. While i was there, the owner was telling me about a story in september that the cops had shown up because of a complaint which he didn't know nothing about except for the client in question. Apperently, he was passed out drunk on the ground on a trail, one guy and 2 women tried to wake him up then ended up taking his wallet. The guy and his girlfriend then endded up peeing on the guys face while the other was filming and laughing from what a witness said. They left the grounds not long after so no one knows if they got arrested. Not cool really. However i wonder if that video ended up on the net.

19 hours ago, Ponme said:

About a week ago, i had to go back to the place i go camping because we had forgotten a bag and they were nice enough to call and let us know. While i was there, the owner was telling me about a story in september that the cops had shown up because of a complaint which he didn't know nothing about except for the client in question. Apperently, he was passed out drunk on the ground on a trail, one guy and 2 women tried to wake him up then ended up taking his wallet. The guy and his girlfriend then endded up peeing on the guys face while the other was filming and laughing from what a witness said. They left the grounds not long after so no one knows if they got arrested. Not cool really. However i wonder if that video ended up on the net.

Okay, that's just wrong.  I don't know what's wrong with people to do such acts and I really hope they get caught. It's actually that king of stupidity that gives a fetish a bad name or set the blame on it.

Not something I would ever do, and I hope it never happens to me, but at the same time I am reluctant to criticize. We each have our particular turn-ons and it must have been very exciting for them to pee on the drunk guy's face if they're into that. 

Sounds like they just wanted to humiliate someone they were already taking advantage of. It might not have even been a sexy thing for them at all. Oftentimes, when it's being used for bullying and degrading people, pee is nothing more than some particularly unclean water. And that's a shame all around.