In (Old Style) Train Compartment

Maggie_555

Too true Adyguy!  It was a very old train with the privacy of separate compartments and no CCTV as far as I could see. (I did take a peek to check!)  I also used to pee in elevators but wouldn't chance it now because of CCTV.  Yes I did feel much better after using that train seat as a toilet both ways. A nice 'empty' feeling.

• Like 1

Nice one, Maggie. I loved your naughtiness there.

But it is my duty as a mod to point out that where the subject matter includes a substantial amount of shitting activity, it really belongs in the other adult content section, which is why I have moved it here.

Whilst quite a lot of members enjoy that, there are also many who do not. The compromise this forum has always upheld is to allow it in the other adult content subforum so that those who enjoy it can easily find it, but those who do not can easily avoid it.

Until or unless it is banned, this is the policy we must adhere to.

• Like 1

The only trains I've ever been on have been the ones with completely open cars. Or at least, open besides an enclosed restroom, possibly. Between that and the waterproof vinyl seats, it's pretty hard to get anything exciting done. Times change, I suppose.

That's an exciting story, Maggie. I honestly didn't know you were into that 'extra' business in the first place. But I can see that happening easily, if you're not too concerned about the consequences of leaving such a... well, such a substantial mess. As long as you had fun!

• Like 1