Completely different approaches to peeing outside

• 4 weeks later...

This is a really nice story, and I'm not sure why nobody has replied to it yet.

Peeing outdoors seems to be a bit of a thing with nightclubs. I suppose it's preferable (by some perspectives) over peeing indoors! I can't believe the restaurant owner scuttled that one moment, but it's great that you got to witness girls doing their thing those other times. And I rather enjoy that you contributed to the outdoor messes as well, relieving yourself on the back of that bin. None of us are really above it all, are we?

But yes, thank you very much for sharing that with us. I always like seeing what you have to say.

• Like 2
On 11/17/2016 at 9:41 PM, Spectacle said:

And I rather enjoy that you contributed to the outdoor messes as well, relieving yourself on the back of that bin. None of us are really above it all, are we?

@spectacle, thanks for the comments - I can assure you that I peed outside several times that night.   By that bin and also several alleys etc.   The last one was when I walked back to the hotel - I peed on the pavement behind the hotel before going in rather than wasting my pee in a toilet.