Camping 2016

This year was a very interesting summer for camping. The amount of women I saw peeing is beyond my count and remains sexy. Where I was located this year was not far from a outhouse which was on a path and next to a slope going down and in the back of it was a lot of bushes which I don't know why I never saw this place before. When no one was around, I had went into the slope and made a small opening threw the bushes which I was able to see partly under the outhouse. Yeah, I am obsessed and the weekends that the GF had other plans, I would come by myself. I was able to see the pee streams from under and saw partially their pussies because of the shade. That is it for the outhouse.

There were times I was there with my GF and from time to time her sister would be there and 2 other friends would come. The moment I was there with my GF alone, the amounts of golden showers are ridicules. The other times, I was able to see from time to time them pee from a distance of course, except my sister in law, she always peed at  max 10 feet distance. On the friends, she was very shy and would go out far into the woods as the other I was able to see from a distance. Except when it got dark, they would all pee not far and specially if they were drunk, it was out in the open. Overall, I am happy with this years camping.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2016 at 11:25 AM, Ponme said:

This year was a very interesting summer for camping. The amount of women I saw peeing is beyond my count and remains sexy. Where I was located this year was not far from a outhouse which was on a path and next to a slope going down and in the back of it was a lot of bushes which I don't know why I never saw this place before. When no one was around, I had went into the slope and made a small opening threw the bushes which I was able to see partly under the outhouse. Yeah, I am obsessed and the weekends that the GF had other plans, I would come by myself. I was able to see the pee streams from under and saw partially their pussies because of the shade. That is it for the outhouse.

There were times I was there with my GF and from time to time her sister would be there and 2 other friends would come. The moment I was there with my GF alone, the amounts of golden showers are ridicules. The other times, I was able to see from time to time them pee from a distance of course, except my sister in law, she always peed at  max 10 feet distance. On the friends, she was very shy and would go out far into the woods as the other I was able to see from a distance. Except when it got dark, they would all pee not far and specially if they were drunk, it was out in the open. Overall, I am happy with this years camping.

OMG !!  hahaha!    You like the risk of getting caught or what?  I do admit, I would be turned on knowing someone (good looking of course) is watching me except I would never admit it. I don't use them really except once at a cabin which it was a double seated outhouse. I was surprised how well maintained it was. I believe going camping has paid off for you. People who are wasted and pee is the funniest thing to watch. I had a friend who fell from a squat position while peeing and she just kept going. Another, she was so drunk that she pulled her pants down and sat in the grass because she had no balance.