I have great news :-)

Sephora

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have officially bought my wedding dress :1_grinning::1_grinning::1_grinning::1_grinning:  :15_yum:   You know that moment when it fits perfectly and then your maid of honour looks at you and has her hand placed on her mouth with excitement, then i take look at the mirror, emotions got to me and started crying of joy.

the only thing i was not comfortable with, is the employe that is there to help, yeah, she is in the cabin with me and then asks me to remove my bra. I have nothing to be embaressed about, except in front a stranger...

• Like 1

Great news indeed. Congratulations Sephora!

I don´t think you need to be embarrassed about anything. The staff have seen a lot. So it´s just a normal day at work for them. A lot of people would probably feel the same when they undress in front of someone they don´t know. At least when you stand so close to them in a small dressing room.

• 5 months later...

OMG,  so less than 2 weeks away for the wedding and my future hubby told me where we are going to spend our honeymoon..  he said it has something in common with me. Niagra Falls  LMAO !!!!  idiot!   lol

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 2
On 2/18/2017 at 4:10 AM, Sephora said:

I have officially bought my wedding dress :1_grinning::1_grinning::1_grinning::1_grinning:  :15_yum: 

After the ceremony,  I hope you will give your husband a GS while wearing your wedding dress.   That would be the sweetest experience to remember for a lifetime.

9 hours ago, likesToLick said:

After the ceremony,  I hope you will give your husband a GS while wearing your wedding dress.   That would be the sweetest experience to remember for a lifetime.

My husband to be has requested it, this is my big day to look and feel like a Queen. Plus, there will be many wine bottles available for everyone to drink and 3 hour bar open. No I won't be able to hold it in all night. Someone would be non realistic for me to hold all that in.

That being said, I will try to hold it in when we have about 1-2 hours till we go to our room. I did recommend him taking his clothes off and become my peasant lolol

Edited by Sephora
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1

Congratulations  to you. You are going to be desperation during your weeding drinking all those drinks. Wine really going to make you pee. Drinking wine for 3 hours you are going to be desperation. You are going to pop a squat needing to go so bad.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2017 at 2:10 AM, Sephora said:

OMG,  so less than 2 weeks away for the wedding and my future hubby told me where we are going to spend our honeymoon..  he said it has something in common with me. Niagra Falls  LMAO !!!!  idiot!   lol

Yeah, he's funny. Laugh thru life.