Beach Peeing

On time when my boyfriend and I were an a private beach, we started to have sex. So like 2 minutes later, we we naked, on laying on the sand. No one was around. My boyfriend did a little moan and said that he had to pee badly. The sex was so good I didn't want to stop so I said just pee on me. So he did and that made me really have to pee so I peed also.

Please tell your stories if you have ones like this!

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Beach peeing and Wetsuit peeing are both great. I do a fair bit of kayaking and sometimes wear a wetsuit. If you get kayaking right, the bit of you inside the kayak stays dry, so I sometimes end up peeing whilst in my kayak and getting a lovely warm pool of pee inside the wetsuit around my bottom. It gradually cools down and it is a good idea to top it up. I find I have to be careful when I get out if there are others around. I stood up once on to the concrete at the side and the pee all ran down my legs and out of the bottom to form an instant pool at my feet! Now I tend to make sure I get out into the water - even if it is only ankle deep and that disguises the evidence.

I once was helping a girl adjust footrests in her kayak. We were both crouched down next to her kayak on the sandy beach and I needed to pee, so I peed in my wetsuit whilst talking to her and being only a couple of feet away.

I also remember being with a girl kayaking and she had on a long john style wetsuit (straps over the shoulders), and a dry cag and a buoyancy aid. We had just got out at the end of the river and she said she was desperate to pee and was going to struggle to last long enough to put the kayaks on the car and make it back to the accommodation. I told her she should just pee in the car park, but she said she couldn't because it would be too much trouble to get all the gear off and then she would freeze, plus it was far too exposed. I explained that I meant that she should just wet herself in her wetsuit and she looked a bit shocked and didn't say anything else. However, whilst We were tying the boats on the car, I noticed a puddle appear at her feet and then she told me that it felt really good and she didn't know why she hadn't done that before.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Like you, Jess, I've spent time with a partner on a private and secluded beach. In fact, with one woman, we would have most all our dates there. On almost every date, both of us would have to pee. I suppose the first time we might have been just a little shy, she walked a short distance away. But, as the evening wore on and always after that, we peed in front of one another, sometimes on each other, too.

• Like 2

Alfresco, I've done a bit of kayaking myself.

A few times, I've found myself paddling about on open water. It's a warm day, so I'm not in a wetsuit, only shoes, a shirt and shorts). I'm feeling the need to pee, but what to do?

I'm not steady enough to stand up at sea, and I'm not quite long enough for my cock to reach the side of the boat. (Those guys with 14 inches catch all the breaks! :banghead: )

On time when my boyfriend and I were an a private beach, we started to have sex. So like 2 minutes later, we we naked, on laying on the sand. No one was around. My boyfriend did a little moan and said that he had to pee badly. The sex was so good I didn't want to stop so I said just pee on me. So he did and that made me really have to pee so I peed also.

Please tell your stories if you have ones like this!

Love the story! Was this your first pee experience?

• 3 weeks later...

I will be visiting the beaches a lot in the next few weeks, and would LOVE to see some peeing happen :D

I have once been to a clothing optional beach with a girlfriend, although we remained in our swimsuits. While we were there though I told my gf I needed to pee, and headed into the water. She followed me, and once we were in, she put her hand in my speedo, pulled my dick out and held me as I pissed. I could feel myself getting harder as I was finishing peeing. My gf then put my hand in her bikini bottom while she pees, then wanked me into a full erection. Once I was hard, she came round in front of me, pulled her bikini bottom to the side and we fucked, right there in the sea.

It was really arousing knowing people could see us :)

• 2 weeks later...
Alfresco, I've done a bit of kayaking myself.

A few times, I've found myself paddling about on open water. It's a warm day, so I'm not in a wetsuit, only shoes, a shirt and shorts). I'm feeling the need to pee, but what to do?

I'm not steady enough to stand up at sea, and I'm not quite long enough for my cock to reach the side of the boat. (Those guys with 14 inches catch all the breaks! :banghead: )

Glad - Depends what type of kayak/canoe you paddle. If it is an open boat then just take your cock out of the leg of your shorts and pee in the bottom of the boat. If it is closed deck, then you can still do that - pop the spraydeck, pee, replace deck. You'll end up with a bit of pee sloshing around, but there's always a bit of water in the bottom of the boat right? another possibility is to point your cock upwards and to the side on a 45 degree angle, then pee with high pressure pushing so that you pee an arc over the side of the cockpit. The first and last bits might land in the canoe, but most of it will escape. I've done that before when paddling in shorts. Another option is to take something that you can pee into - a bottle or cup for example. You just fill it in the boat and then tip it over the side.

• 2 months later...
I will be visiting the beaches a lot in the next few weeks, and would LOVE to see some peeing happen :biggrin:

I have once been to a clothing optional beach with a girlfriend, although we remained in our swimsuits. While we were there though I told my gf I needed to pee, and headed into the water. She followed me, and once we were in, she put her hand in my speedo, pulled my dick out and held me as I pissed. I could feel myself getting harder as I was finishing peeing. My gf then put my hand in her bikini bottom while she pees, then wanked me into a full erection. Once I was hard, she came round in front of me, pulled her bikini bottom to the side and we fucked, right there in the sea.

It was really arousing knowing people could see us :)

On Holiday this Summer in Cuba, my wife peed on my lap in the sea twice when there were people near us, looking like we were just cuddling up in the sea, the warm pee feels even hotter in the cold sea.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

There is a beach on the Columbia just out of town where we go to cool off on hot days. There is nothing there but the beach. If I'm wearing a swimsuit and I have to pee i wade out in the river about waist deep. I push my bottoms to mid thigh and pee in the river. If I'm in jeans and a T-shirt I pee in the sand.

0010_0047321656.jpg.7aff674835c8b2f473fdcdb1ec406412.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hot 1