Angle of the female urethra

A website, Power-Pissing.com, has clips of women peeing forcefully.  I was watching a clip which has a close up of a woman forcing her pee out and I noticed that as she bears down, her urethra tilts upwards.  Here's the clip http://tubesafari.com/video?id=4_19581101&d=Annie-power-pissing

I wonder if this tilting happens with all women, or is this woman a bit different anatomically to most other women.  Tilting could be a nuisance in some circumstances.  For example, it could lead to a woman peeing over the toilet seat, rather than into the bowl.   

Edited by UnauthorisedGuy
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Having observed wife Bonnie peeing hundreds of times up close, I can say that I think the urinary opening does pull slightly upwards when pushed to extreme.  I also think that pulling up on the  outer labia has a greater effect on the elevation and azimuth of the  stream as Bonnie can pulse  her pee back and forth and up and down  at will (and in time to music).  It's a art form that needs practice and one that's great fun to participate in.  Pics of Bonnie and her story here 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Exactly. Great pics also. When wife's on her period, her ample lips stick together and by clenching her ass cheeks they will hold back the flood for 15  seconds or so at which time the dam burst and a gusher of pee rushes out the rear drowning her asshole at which time she masturbates furiously and usually cums while I jerk off watching her.  We plan for such events while drinking a lot of fruit juices while edging and this makes these events so much more fun.  Have to do this again soon. :1_grinning:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes! Watching the sequence from when the urine leaks out the back of the vulva until the stream gains enough force to pry the labia apart is my favorite! It's best seen when a woman is standing straight up because she can go from dripping down her legs to projecting a coherent stream out in front.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, pbl said:

Yes! Watching the sequence from when the urine leaks out the back of the vulva until the stream gains enough force to pry the labia apart is my favorite! It's best seen when a woman is standing straight up because she can go from dripping down her legs to projecting a coherent stream out in front.

Sometimes the girl starts with just a weak dribble of pee and a few seconds later she relaxes and a torrent of urine starts flowing.  

• Agree 1
13 hours ago, pbl said:

There is a video clip supposedly in a gym toilet, where sitting on the toilet her stream starts off going forward almost horizontally but then the labia open and a strong stream goes straight down.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, uniloo said:

There is a video clip supposedly in a gym toilet, where sitting on the toilet her stream starts off going forward almost horizontally but then the labia open and a strong stream goes straight down.

Do you have a link you could share please?

• 3 weeks later...

I do also find this quite interesting (obviously). When standing up (legs spread), some girls seem to pee straight down, while some pee forwards. My girlfriend pees straight down, which makes secretly peeing in plain sight from underneath a skirt quite easy and a lot of fun.

She has very large protruding labia minora (interior lips) but when she pees they usually simply open without any problems and it usually flows straight out.

Sometimes not, though - I just found one video when she indeed started with the pee flowing from the rear of her pussy from near her ass and then as it strengthens it splits her lips and starts flowing directly from there. The first part of her pee shoots out backwards and the rest goes straight down. She always does a high squat, by the way.

• Like 4
On 3/15/2017 at 9:24 AM, spurt20 said:

Sometimes not, though - I just found one video when she indeed started with the pee flowing from the rear of her pussy from near her ass and then as it strengthens it splits her lips and starts flowing directly from there. The first part of her pee shoots out backwards and the rest goes straight down. She always does a high squat, by the way.

Sometimes girls also get a "double stream" when they start to pee probably because the labia are stuck together.  As the urine flow increases, it usually breaks the lips apart and you get a single stream.

• Agree 1
  • 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Would love to see how you utilise a car door as your own personal facility.

It would require a pic :1_grinning: I'll see what I can do, meanwhile, if you want, post something about it in my thread "where would you like to see me pee"

It was born for that reason, actually:')

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:10 PM, Alfresco said:

Would love to see how you utilise a car door as your own personal facility.

now there is a tasty video of it in the new gallery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1