Its like ive just joined.

3 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Since the site was changed,its reset all my settings.Ive lost my ignored user list for example.My followers,people i follow etc.Was it meant to be an improvement?

Well, people can no longer use negative icons to troll people, judge people, or make new members feel unwelcome, as some have done before. The picture quality is also much better, with pics often appearing much larger.

And we mods now have effective powers to remove anyone who persistently breaks rules, creates discord, or behaves like a troll from the equation. So all the petty bickering and downright trolling that has made this site appear so unfriendly in recent months can be stopped in it's tracks much earlier. And mod warnings being flouted can result in temporary bans now, so that rules can be more readily upheld, and troublemakers reined in. This itself will as the weeks go by result in this forum rediscovering it's former happy vibe.

It is still possible to ignore people and still possible to follow them, it's just a case of getting used to something new. And it is still early days as yet with glitches still to be ironed out. Give it a chance.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Bill Thane said:

Will we get the feature where it jumps to the last read page of a thread back?

Yes Please.  It is getting to be a real pain to have to skip to the last page and then to the last image.

I would so much rather be located at the first unread unit, and could simply follow it down to the last image.

On 10/5/2016 at 1:35 PM, fannywatcher said:

Since the site was changed,its reset all my settings.Ive lost my ignored user list for example.My followers,people i follow etc.Was it meant to be an improvement?

Unfortunately, not everything can be ported over. These are two fundamentally different systems. We are still working on restoring images in private messages. 

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, WetDaveWales said:

I seem to have been kicked off altogether and have had to start my entire profile from scratch.  This is annoying.

Can you clarify or give us more information please?

• 2 weeks later...