Pictures

The script problem with the pics posted under the old software has indeed been resolved. All the gibberish has disappeared.

However, the pics themselves seem to have replicated themselves with every post having two identical pics. Take a look at the first page of this thread and you'll see what I mean......

That thread is fairly new  so it wouldn't take me too long to manually remove the additional pics there when I have more time.

But some of my pic of the day threads are over 18 months old, with a pic added every day throughout that time. And I have 8 such threads!

So the total number of duplicate pics I would have to remove from these would probably in total well exceed 2000!!!

So let's face it! That isn't going to be happening. It's only a minor issue and any posts since the upgrade are unaffected. .And most of us will soon learn to ignore the second pic anyway. It doesn't really detract from the content. But I'd thought I'd let you know that this issue exists, because it inevitably will be something else that some will complain about.

2 hours ago, Admin said:

This should be fixed now. 

I don't believe this applies to personal messages? Just checked one of my chats and it still displays "[ATTACH=full]17105[/ATTACH]"

2 hours ago, Sophie said:

I don't believe this applies to personal messages? Just checked one of my chats and it still displays "[ATTACH=full]17105[/ATTACH]"

It only applies to images in posts. Support is still working on images in private messages.