Site Issues

2 minutes ago, Admin said:

There is a "Calendar" tab that lists birthdays for that day. I that maybe what you're looking for. 

That is probably true, but my first casual search for this tab has been unsuccessful. 

How do I get to it?

5 minutes ago, Admin said:

I am going to have support look at this. As I said if they can't restore those I can setup the old forum on a different server so that people can go grab anything that might not have made it over in the conversion.

I would love to have access to the old site, and get a chance to recover some of the items that I seemed to have lost.

Please let us know how to get to such an old forum setup.

BTW I still can't get to this site by way of https://www.peefans.com/logon.

I someone hadn't clued me on to a different link I would still be lockout of getting to this site.

I would wonder how many other people got to this site by way of the logon page and are still missing.

4 minutes ago, bpb said:

I would love to have access to the old site, and get a chance to recover some of the items that I seemed to have lost.

Please let us know how to get to such an old forum setup.

BTW I still can't get to this site by way of https://www.peefans.com/logon.

I someone hadn't clued me on to a different link I would still be lockout of getting to this site.

I would wonder how many other people got to this site by way of the logon page and are still missing.

I'll make a post when the old site is backup. 

I do understand about how new members could be isolated,but ive always felt that despite the nature of the site,there should be a way of saying even on here,certain topics do go beyond what could be acceptable,like possible underage images etc.Just to point them in the right direction etc.

I was looking at a Profile. 

I clicked on the "message" and it told me that my message box was full and I would have to delete some.

I don't under stand how to do this.  I have been in conversation with one person over a year and a half and have more then 5 thousand messages.  I don't want to throw them away.

What do I have to do to get in the good graces of the message section of this forum

13 minutes ago, bpb said:

I was looking at a Profile. 

I clicked on the "message" and it told me that my message box was full and I would have to delete some.

I don't under stand how to do this.  I have been in conversation with one person over a year and a half and have more then 5 thousand messages.  I don't want to throw them away.

What do I have to do to get in the good graces of the message section of this forum

Try now. I increased the size. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Admin said:

Try now. I increased the size. 

Yes that work very nicely now.  Thanks.

How can I get to a person's profile when I know how to spell their name, but their avatar is not showing anywhere I can get to it?

3 hours ago, bpb said:

Yes that work very nicely now.  Thanks.

How can I get to a person's profile when I know how to spell their name, but their avatar is not showing anywhere I can get to it?

If you click on the search icon on the upper right corner of the page (it looks like a magnifying glass) it will bring up an advanced search where you can search using different criteria. 

On September 30, 2016 at 2:37 PM, Admin said:

Are you getting any error messages? 

58832_300x300.jpg

no error message. the page doesn't refresh, just closes my pictures app and stays blank. i've tried 4 times here just now without success. however, i was able to send a picture in a PM a few days ago. i'm totally aware that perhaps it's the 'user' ?, or maybe my device, that is not working. just curious if this is isolated to me, or something affecting others as well. thanks!

I have a concern for people like me who had a book mark to:

https://peefans.com/login/

for loging into this site. This link still does not work.

I was very fortunately to find the the link that I should use is:

https://peefans.com/

There could still be a number of people who have not yet found that the site is up.

Is there a way that you can also send the login link to this site.

I am sure the problems will get resolved soon as i also have issues concerning some private msgs that were sent with pictures and text. The recipient never received the msg at all. Its like as soon as you include a picture, the msg says it's sent except the person never received it.

• Like 1
On 10/4/2016 at 8:32 PM, Admin said:

This is the new login page:   https://peefans.com/index.php?/login/ 

The login page that you're referring to was specific to the old forum software. 

Yes, I tried it out and it looks like a good entry.

However, the old logon was the only link that I had to PeeFans.  I would still be clueless and unable to reach PeeFans if I had not bee lucky enough to be told a better connection.

I can still wonder how many people might be in my old position and still unable to reach PeeFans.  It there any way to direct the old logon link to the new PeeFans logon???

3 hours ago, Sephora said:

I am sure the problems will get resolved soon as i also have issues concerning some private msgs that were sent with pictures and text. The recipient never received the msg at all. Its like as soon as you include a picture, the msg says it's sent except the person never received it.

I just sent you a test message please let me know if you received it.