My Pee girl Ch.2

After Janie went back home, we spent hours on the phone (like all new couples do). She was/is a very private person, and had very peculiar ways of exposing her fetishes to me. The second time she came down I had moved into a new apartment, we had a great time and she took that time to let me know what an Exhibitionist she was. We'd be walking around the Marina at nite (which was behind the apartment) and she'd pull aside her shorts and pee on the dock, while gazing out at the boats. She also told me that she worked part time at a Nursery, she took care of the plants and also made custom Wreaths during the Holiday season. When she would be way in the back of the Nursery, and had to pee she liked peeing in her riding pants (which she wore for work...she was proud of her body and liked showing off her voluptuous ass!) By the time they were dry she could go back up front.

Side note: I'd like to tell you about her other fetishes I found out about, but this being a pee site, I don't want to overstep the boundaries. Maybe Admin can give me an indication on this.

She went back home, and we continued to talk constantly. She had a two and a half hour commute to and from work, and we'd be on the phone during that as well. During her travel time her idea of passing the time was to pull out a pocket rocket, or small vibrator and masturbate to and from work. It suddenly became very clear to me that this woman was a hypersexual/nymphomanic ! Every man's dream right? Wrong...I would wake up with my cock in her mouth....I told her that I needed to pee...so she'd get up with me...and hold my cock while I peed, some mornings she'd sit down on the toilet and have me pee on her clit and pussy. Anyway I digress. It was clear that my current living conditions had to change... I grew up in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area...and it had gotten way too crowded for my taste. So prior to her next visit I informed her that I was moving down to the Florida Keys. She extended her stay to help me move down there and find some housing.

Do you have any idea how difficult driving a U-haul with a half naked goddess playing with her pussy, leaned up against the door with her legs spread for the entire trip? I thank the good Lord for keeping us both alive on the trip! Anyway, there was something about the Keys, that unleashed her pent up desires, and eroded any inhibitions she was harboring. (To this day I don't know if she was afraid she'd chase me off by showing me her true self, or if she really was basically a shy person?) The first week we stayed at a very nice Hotel on the Ocean, we had a top floor suite, and I took her out on the balcony, both of us naked as the day we were born...I bent her over the rail...and took her ass...a few minutes into this little scene, she turned her head back and asked me to me to spoon her. I thought well...this is going to be tough standing up...but I'll give it a try. I did the best I could to get close as possible, when I felt her hot pee running down both of our legs! God I was falling in love with this woman.

A couple of days later I rented a good sized boat from the Hotel we were in and went out fishing...that was her next test....if she got sea sick I'd have to kick her to the curb (reluctantly of course) Fishing is my passion in life, so she had to pass muster. Once we got offshore a little bit, I told her to get naked...we were going to fish that way. As soon as she did she stepped in between me and the wheel...picked up one leg and peed all over my cock, then slid down and took me into her mouth...she then stood back up turned facing forward and guided my cock into her wet, pissy pussy! In addition to having sex in between bites (we were pulling lures all day) we caught two good sized Mahi- Mahi and four decent sized black fin Tuna. She's an animal lover...and when she saw the fish flopping on the deck she freaked out a little bit...and asked "Are you going to kill that fish'? I replied "You bet yer ass I am, and you'll find out why!"

My hands are tired...yes from typing. Stay tuned for Ch. 3 coming soon to your favorite site!

• Like 1
After Janie went back home, we spent hours on the phone (like all new couples do). She was/is a very private person, and had very peculiar ways of exposing her fetishes to me. The second time she came down I had moved into a new apartment, we had a great time and she took that time to let me know what an Exhibitionist she was. We'd be walking around the Marina at nite (which was behind the apartment) and she'd pull aside her shorts and pee on the dock, while gazing out at the boats. She also told me that she worked part time at a Nursery, she took care of the plants and also made custom Wreaths during the Holiday season. When she would be way in the back of the Nursery, and had to pee she liked peeing in her riding pants (which she wore for work...she was proud of her body and liked showing off her voluptuous ass!) By the time they were dry she could go back up front.

Side note: I'd like to tell you about her other fetishes I found out about, but this being a pee site, I don't want to overstep the boundaries. Maybe Admin can give me an indication on this.

She went back home, and we continued to talk constantly. She had a two and a half hour commute to and from work, and we'd be on the phone during that as well. During her travel time her idea of passing the time was to pull out a pocket rocket, or small vibrator and masturbate to and from work. It suddenly became very clear to me that this woman was a hypersexual/nymphomanic ! Every man's dream right? Wrong...I would wake up with my cock in her mouth....I told her that I needed to pee...so she'd get up with me...and hold my cock while I peed, some mornings she'd sit down on the toilet and have me pee on her clit and pussy. Anyway I digress. It was clear that my current living conditions had to change... I grew up in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area...and it had gotten way too crowded for my taste. So prior to her next visit I informed her that I was moving down to the Florida Keys. She extended her stay to help me move down there and find some housing.

Do you have any idea how difficult driving a U-haul with a half naked goddess playing with her pussy, leaned up against the door with her legs spread for the entire trip? I thank the good Lord for keeping us both alive on the trip! Anyway, there was something about the Keys, that unleashed her pent up desires, and eroded any inhibitions she was harboring. (To this day I don't know if she was afraid she'd chase me off by showing me her true self, or if she really was basically a shy person?) The first week we stayed at a very nice Hotel on the Ocean, we had a top floor suite, and I took her out on the balcony, both of us naked as the day we were born...I bent her over the rail...and took her ass...a few minutes into this little scene, she turned her head back and asked me to me to spoon her. I thought well...this is going to be tough standing up...but I'll give it a try. I did the best I could to get close as possible, when I felt her hot pee running down both of our legs! God I was falling in love with this woman.

A couple of days later I rented a good sized boat from the Hotel we were in and went out fishing...that was her next test....if she got sea sick I'd have to kick her to the curb (reluctantly of course) Fishing is my passion in life, so she had to pass muster. Once we got offshore a little bit, I told her to get naked...we were going to fish that way. As soon as she did she stepped in between me and the wheel...picked up one leg and peed all over my cock, then slid down and took me into her mouth...she then stood back up turned facing forward and guided my cock into her wet, pissy pussy! In addition to having sex in between bites (we were pulling lures all day) we caught two good sized Mahi- Mahi and four decent sized black fin Tuna. She's an animal lover...and when she saw the fish flopping on the deck she freaked out a little bit...and asked "Are you going to kill that fish'? I replied "You bet yer ass I am, and you'll find out why!"

My hands are tired...yes from typing. Stay tuned for Ch. 3 coming soon to your favorite site!

@goldenfinger

Another great chapter in your storyline. I can't wait for the next chapter. This woman is hot and sexy. I'd like her to pee on me.