hidden desperation

We were on a late-night suburban train in Spain, heading out from Madrid back to where we had parked our car (we came from further away and took a commuter train into the city to avoid heavy traffic, as we arrived just around rush hour).

Walking through the city, my girlfriend felt a need to pee and mentioned this to me (along with her growing horniness and intention to hold it - those two mutually strengthen each other: having to pee makes her feel horny, and when she's horny she likes to hold her pee....).

We were taking the last train out of the city late at night. She didn't want to use the station toilets - I'm not sure why. She hates (public) toilets anyway and prefers to pee outside whenever possible rather than use public toilets (including at restaurants).

On the train, as luck would have it, a very desperate girl of about 20 yrs old got on at the second or third station. She sat on the opposite side of the aisle. She was quite clearly in urgent need of a pee. She got up quite soon to look for a toilet but apparently realized there weren't any toilets on this train (I actually don't know whether that's true - or perhaps they're disgusting). Anyway, she didn't even leave the carriage to search. She sat down again and for the next 20-30 minutes, all the obvious signs of desperation passed by:

* ankles crossed

* feet crossed

* shifting around continuously

* sitting half up and half slouched down (kinda difficult to describe - this way girls sit when they really need to pee, trying to relieve pressure from their bladder.... know what I mean?)

Eventually she got off and I'm pretty sure she must have quickly peed somewhere. Meanwhile, as this spectacle was unfolding, me and my girlfriend were WhatsApping about it and joking (I swore to her I wasn't getting excited from this, she would have killed me otherwise - I just found it amusing because it was so obvious it almost made me laugh).

I kept asking my girlfriend about her need to pee regularly. She had to pee moderately bad not wasn't in any kind of desperation yet, she said. She did keep drinking lemonade throughout this journey. Then, we reached our stop, also the train's final stop, after more than an hour....

Now, my girlfriend always says she usually doesn't feel most of the urge to pee when she sits down. But when she gets up, it can suddenly become much worse. This was one of those occasions.

As soon as she got up, she had to go far worse, really really badly. In fact - and this is the first time I've ever seen her do this! - she pushed one hand strongly into her crotch and did a pee dance, standing in the hall of the train, waiting for it to come to a stop, with quite a few people witnessing this. Then, she did the sexiest thing ever. There was a waist-high pole in the hallway close to the middle of the outer doors. She pushed her pussy straight onto it and used that to push against her peehole. It looked like this: http://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-photo-milan-italy-mar-train-of-the-local-company-trenord-in-the-milano-centrale-the-main-184373585.jpg I nearly fainted and I think my erection was visible from miles away.....

We got off the train, she managed to hold it without using her hand while walking. Somehow, she managed to fly down and up the stairs out of the station rather quickly, without losing it. We quickly walked away from the station and almost ran to a safe spot around the corner I had spotted earlier in the day and filed away in my mind as a good pee spot. She pulled her shorts and panties down, squatted slightly, and a huge torrent of pee splashed out of her pussy onto the pavement, splattering over her feet. She had to go too bad to allow me to have some fun with her before she peed, unfortunately, but the experience did leave me rock hard for some time in the car still!

• Like 3