Pee at church

so the other night there was a youth sleep over at church. Me and my bf went to it. We watched movie and played games. During the movie me and my bf decided that we needed to pee super badly and that we couldn't make it downstairs to the bathroom. We decided that we'd let a little out then wait to go more when we went down stairs. So I let out a few squirts into my underwear and he just tried to wait. So he started feeling me and how wet I was and we got into the moment and forgot about going to the bathroom. I forgot to mention we were alone at that point because everyone else went out to dinner. So we started making out and he released all his pee while we were kissing. Then I still had to go and I was sitting on him while making out so I started going also. He then was like ah man I have no extra clothes so I had two extra pairs of shorts with me so I took off his pants and he peed on me when I did that and he used my shorts with no underwear. Then I took off my shorts and put on my last pair of dry clothes. We then met the rest of the group for dinner and acted like nothing had happened.

• Like 4