mod comment

I had a message yesterday from wetman asking me why i was using the site all day every day when i said i was going to college a few weeks ago.to start with i have been using the site a lot while i go through clearing cos i didnt get the grades i needed.but not all day every day.why is this anyones business.its put me right off and im not going to use the site anymore.im right pissed off!

I had a message yesterday from wetman asking me why i was using the site all day every day when i said i was going to college a few weeks ago.to start with i have been using the site a lot while i go through clearing cos i didnt get the grades i needed.but not all day every day.why is this anyones business.its put me right off and im not going to use the site anymore.im right pissed off!

Chances are that Wetman was just being curious. He is certainly not someone likely to be unhappy about someone coming here a lot. I can't say for sure but I suspect a misunderstanding here.

Was just checking. I was concerned that maybe you left for college and someone else had stumbled across your account and was using it without your knowledge

Sorry You took offense by it.

Wetmanjf

Edited by Guest
That's how they are here.

And MPT What in the world does your comment have to do with Fat Lass's post ? I was checking to make sure her account was not being used by someone other then herself and you post a

negative comment about the entire site when we had nothing to do with what happened to you

Wetmanjf

I realise the intentions of the mods/admin were good and honest, but perhaps instead of an outright ban a polite catch up message would have been more appropriate?

"Hey User,

I'm the mod here and I'm just wanting to check that you're ok since your last public post about departing the site for a while.

We're just wanting to check that your account hasnt been compromised :-)

If you could respond when you're next available to reassure us that would be perfect!

Thanks from your friendly mod team of Peefans.com!"

If you go back and look at that point where Kevin passed away, It was Wetmanjf that first noticed that he was not around.

It was also Wetmanijf that did the searching thru Obits. of the area and found his name, and finally Wetmanjf established that it truly was Kevin.

I would say that he has more concern for us than we have thought.

It would have been nice to have had it explained to me.i come on here for fun.it felt like i was being monitored.

And we are glad you are here.

I am sure Wetman meant well but perhaps didn't explain himself as clearly as he might have. But he does seem to have been genuinely concerned about the possibility of someone hacking into your account. He was looking out for your interests.

He's a good guy, honestly.

If you go back and look at that point where Kevin passed away, It was Wetmanjf that first noticed that he was not around.

It was also Wetmanijf that did the searching thru Obits. of the area and found his name, and finally Wetmanjf established that it truly was Kevin.

I would say that he has more concern for us than we have thought.

Thanks. I don't monitor people who are not doing anything wrong. But it is the job of a moderator to check on things when something seems out of place. If anyone has a question about why I do something feel free to PM me in private and ask me.

Wetmanjf

I realise the intentions of the mods/admin were good and honest, but perhaps instead of an outright ban a polite catch up message would have been more appropriate?

"Hey User,

I'm the mod here and I'm just wanting to check that you're ok since your last public post about departing the site for a while.

We're just wanting to check that your account hasnt been compromised :)

If you could respond when you're next available to reassure us that would be perfect!

Thanks from your friendly mod team of Peefans.com!"

Norfie, the only mod interaction with you that I am aware of occurred here, and there is nothing particularly impolite or unreasonable about it under the circumstances.....

https://peefans.com/threads/blushingblonde2-isnt-genuine.6646/

But if that is your beef you'd be best off responding to it in the thread concerned.

Steve didnt you just ban and push away a ''troll'' who disagreed with you on various things in this forum? If anything its you thats abused your mod privileges on the forum. But Wetman perhaps did not approach this particular scenario/thread in the best manner.

Edited by Guest
Steve didnt you just ban and push away a ''troll'' who disagreed with you on various things in this forum? If anything its you thats abused your mod privileges on the forum. But Wetman perhaps did not approach this particular scenario/thread in the best manner.

I banned no one. Currently, mods do not have that power. Though that is going to change soon. But it was Admin who banned him.

And it was not a matter of simple disagreement. He broke forum rules regarding hostility to a new forum member and had to be called out on it after numerous members reported him for it. That is not a difference of opinion. That is rule breaking.

He has been trolling me ever since, defying moderator instructions, repeatedly reposting deleted material that Admin himself had already banned him for. In short, being a troll and ignoring all forum rules whenever he felt like it.

Wetman was clearly misunderstood, though his intentions were the best. That ought to be accepted. It really shouldn't be that big a deal anymore now that he has clarified things.

And you have zero proof that the member you pestered for explicit images is a man. He/she might be or might not be but making public accusations against any other member which cannot be proven is unacceptable and you have just done it again here, which part will be deleted. Persisting in doing so without proof will invite a potential one week ban. Pestering other members for explicit imagery under any pretext is also unacceptable by the way.

If you mistrust someone's identity don't speak to them. But do not make public accusations against them which you have zero evidence for.

Ban ? Who said anything about a ban ? I did NOT Ban this member or anything of the sort.

Ban ? Who said anything about a ban ? I did NOT Ban this member or anything of the sort.

I think he is getting both his issues, and you and I, confused - though in fact I didn't ban anyone either. The only one who can currently is Admin.

Since this has resurfaced, I will again apologise for my comments on the issue. Whether or not I felt/feel that the thread as a whole wasn't without merit is irrelevant.

Steve was simply doing what he was obliged to, as a mod, regardless of his feelings one way or another, which he quite rightly never expressed.

I do stand by one of my points that maybe a little more rigorous registration system may help with some of the issues that come up but that seems to be a no go and I understand why.

In some ways, it's a shame this situation even occurred.....if someone (and I'm not saying in this case) feels the need to masquerade as someone else, then deep down, that person would probably not really be getting any enjoyment from that I would guess. I could well be wrong (and frequently am).

Maybe a more active chat as I've motioned before would help create a more open, relaxed atmosphere. This isn't life and death when all said and done.

Rant over, again!

Pete

I really hope that this will fizzle out soon, I'm finding that I'm not here as much as I used to be, even my ladies are reluctant to log on and look around due to the negativity and in fighting. How many other people have just dropped off and quietly given up on the site?

Please people, enough, were are all here for a common purpose, a common fetish, can't we just enjoy that much without who is doing what to who? I've learned to "hush my mouth" when I see a post I don't agree too, I don't need to add fuel to a fire, can't you just think, take a breath before posting, and just leave it to avoid conflict?

The mods are here to keep the site running smoothly, not to be attacked and and pulled into a public brawl, as has happened too much lately.

Please guys, just think about it.