Bursting in maths

I always liked maths. Not because I was good at it but because I sat next to Laurah. We were very good friends and got on well. Laurah was tall, quite boy-ish but was very attractive

One time in maths I just couldn't concentrate. I wasnt very good at Algebra so I gave up and just leaned back in my chair. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Laura shuffling in het seat, one hand between her thighs and the other writing on the maths paper.

I could feel her breathing quite loudly, and heard a few moans of discomfort.

"Whats up Laurah?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just really needed the toilet"

Intriuged, I asked her "you need a giant shit?" I knew she needed to pee but I wanted to hear her say it.

"No I need a big fat piss. Need a giant wee."

This made my dick harden. Hearing her admit it was so hot, and my mind hoped she would wet her pants. As the teacher told us to get on with our work, Laurah scribbled frantically on the paper. I leaned back in my chair, still writing, and allowed my eyes to feast on her sexy legs and one hand shoved between them, close to her pussy.

A few minutes later she crossed leg over the other and put one hand across her stomach. When she finished writing she shoved the other hand between her thighs. Whilst I worked I felt her foot tap against my leg. I directly looked down and saw she was jigging her top leg up and down. As I looked back up I felt her foot bounce against mine against. It was so sexy. The fact that a part of her was touching me while she needed to pee, was hot as hell.

She soon put her hand and asked if she could go pee. I swear to god hearing her whine and moan as the teacher said no was one of the hottest things ever. I dared to look at her. Her cheeks were ridiculously red and she looked as if she was about to burst into tears. I carried on working but couldn't help listening to her moans and slight gasps.

She moved her hands and uncrossed her legs. I watched her spread her legs quite wide. I hoped she was about to let go, that she would let her piss flow. But that didn't happen. Instead I watched her ram both hands into her crotch and slam her legs together. She asked again if she could go to the toilet, the teacher ended up saying yes. As Laurah stood up beside me I wanted so badly to turn to her because if I did my face would of been right in front of her vagina. But I knew I couldn't. I felt dissapointed as I heard her walk out of the classroom, moaning quite loudly and almost stomping. I wrecken she could of held a lot longer but in a way I was glad she didn't wet herself.

• Like 2