My desperate girlfriend

One time I was downtown with my girlfriend and her 2 sisters. My girlfriends name was Amy, and she was wearing a pair of skinny jeans, and a batman top which greatley complimented her nicely shapes boobs.

Me, Amy and her 2 sisters were in a high end clothes shop. And I noticed she was walking a little weird, and would cross her legs and bob up and down everytime she stood still. I asked her if

she was okay and she told me she was perfectly fine. But the weakness of her voice and her desperate looking face told me she really needed the toilet.

As we carried on round the shop Amy continued looking incredibly desperate. She walked with her legs scraping together, her hands made fists near her crotch. Eventually I saw her go over to her eldest sister, she whispered "I really need a wee." Hearing this instantly made my underwear tighten. Her sister didn't seem to care much so they carried on round the shop.

As I walked behind Amy, I walked her kneess bend inwards as she walked down the stairs. It was so fucking hot, if she wet herself I would probably melt. We carried round the downstairs of the shops. I couldn't keep my eyes off her as she crossed her legs and pressed her hand onto her crotch. It was also really sexy how she couldn't keep still at all, and had a pained, desperate face on. I wanted her to piss herself, but became dissapointed when she asked her sister if she could go to the toilet in a shop about 5 shops down. Her sister said yes. And as Amy passed her sister the money to pay for the clothes, she shoved her hand directly under her pussy. I watched this and I watched her legs tremble.

She grabbed my hand quickly and we made out of the shop. As we walked down to the shop with the toilet in, I was pretty sure she was close to pissing herself, she due to her moans and noises she made while she walked weirdly. When we got to the toilets she dropped my hand and literally ran into the ladies. I imagined what it must feel like for her. I wished I should of stalled her as she was very close to wetting herself, but she probably would of killed me and broke up with me haha. Still the one of the hottest desperations I have ever got to see.

• Like 3