First experience

When I was younger we lived near a few people that had pools and my direct neighbor didn't, she just had a little wading pool. For some reason I was always trying to sneak a peek at the girls when they stepped out of the family pools, walked around behind them out of sight, and peed through their bathing suits. Not until I was much older I understood. However, the girl right next door had a small wading pool and I used to go over to her house and sit in the wading pool with her. We got along really well, I had a slight crush on her, and she liked spending time with me. Well, one day we were sitting in the wading pool and she looked at me and asked if I had a problem with her "purifying" the pool water. I was slightly confused but didn't want to ask directly so I said I had no issue with it. As soon as I said that, she started peeing in the wading pool, right in front of me. She smiled and said "much better" and decided to splash me with her pee water! I asked if I could do the same. She said "thought you'd never ask, go for it" so I peed into the wading pool through my bathing suit and as soon as I did, she splashed herself with my pee water. She smiled and thanked me for that.

This went on many times over the summer, plus she'd pee through her bathing suit in front of me out of the pool. I ended up leaving that house the following spring so I never got to explore it again until later on, but that is another story for another thread.