Bonnie car peeing

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

Bonnie pissing by the side of the road--

In line with an earlier post about peeing in car parks, or by cars at the side of the road I've cleared with wife Bonnie to put a couple of pics here of her doing just that. One from the rear, and one taken at a different time from the front.

The one taken from the rear shows great detail of her protruding anus which winks as she pushes out the last few drops. It's tremendously exciting for me to watch and fires my already stiff stander which after this shot was taken she graciously and hornily allowed it to access her tight and sizzlingly hot orifice.

I'm going to try and take a shot of me watering the aforementioned orifice outside if Bonnie so agrees. I think it's a possibility. Stay tuned, folks. :)

bonniecar002234.jpg.cbe9c14fb97d2ba42fc64e8e2c70dc7d.jpg

bonnie00213.jpeg.15b5af4c705f53c1df7485e39b543a5b.jpeg

Bonnie pissing by the side of the road--

In line with an earlier post about peeing in car parks, or by cars at the side of the road I've cleared with wife Bonnie to put a couple of pics here of her doing just that. One from the rear, and one taken at a different time from the front.

The one taken from the rear shows great detail of her protruding anus which winks as she pushes out the last few drops. It's tremendously exciting for me to watch and fires my already stiff stander which after this shot was taken she graciously and hornily allowed it to access her tight and sizzlingly hot orifice.

I'm going to try and take a shot of me watering the aforementioned orifice outside if Bonnie so agrees. I think it's a possibility. Stay tuned, folks. :)

[ATTACH=full]90124[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]90126[/ATTACH]

Please tell your sexxxy wife to keep it up. We love the pictures of her beautiful ass and pussy.

Guest UnabashedUser

From Bonnie: Thank you all for your kindness. It gets me really hot to know that you enjoy what I love to do -- getting kinky and dirty for my husband. Every pee experience is new and exciting for us and it keeps getting better. Hubs will be taking more photos and Iwill be getting naked so he can hose down my butthole with his pee for u to see. XOX Bonnie.

• 8 months later...