Is it just me?

First off I just wanna say how into this site I am. I have had this fetish for years, and I thought it wouldn't he common. I can't wait to start speaking to others about it

Now anyway, to my point.

I suffer from mental illness and am extremely self conscious. I was reading some threads about urinal peeing. Me myself, I cannot pee in a urinal. Anyone think that it's weird?

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Is it because of a mental hang up?

I think quite a few guys have a hang up about peeing in urinals. Mostly because they're "pee shy". I've known guys who couldn't pee with me watching them. One guy thought it would be hot to have me watch, but when he tried.... nothing.

I know a girl who cannot pee anywhere but sitting on a toilet with the door closed. If she were in a public restroom with no one else there and there wasn't a way to lock the door or if there wasn't a door on the stall, she couldn't go. She was also totally unable to pee outside. We were in the woods.... nobody around and she was ready to burst. No way would she pull down her shorts and squat. She held it until we got back to the car and drove to a gas station several miles away. She was in agony and actually crying. Otherwise this girl was very normal and not overly modest. She just had a phobia about peeing.

• Like 1

I'm wondering if you're referring to OCD. If that's your illness, then it might be helpful to have a real life person tell you in an instructive way that's it's okay to pee in a urinal while standing next to someone else (if that's part of the problem also).

The problem is that it seems almost impossible to talk to someone about this because it may seem silly. But, the way OCD works in some people is that it doesn't matter that the sufferer knows that it's ok to (pee in a urinal in this case) and it doesn't matter that the sufferer sees everyone else using urinal. The sufferer doesn't feel like they can do whatever the action is until they get specific permission from another live human being. Once they get that "permission" then whatever thoughts or feelings were preventing them from using the urinal may go away.

The treatment plan of talking to someone and receiving instruction can help even if the basis of the problem seems tied to religion or involves numbers in some way (these two things are common in OCD sufferers, making their situation even more difficult to talk about because it seems so silly to the sufferer himself).

This situation sounds bizzare only to people unfamiliar with OCD. A lot of OCD sufferers will just continue with avoiding whatever is making them uncomfortable because the solution is so amazingly embarrassing (talking to someone about it and receiving instruction as if you're a young child).

Edited by Guest

We need on this site,a kind of resident Psychologist,to help us understand ourselves.Why do we like to observe other people urinating?Also maybe a Physician,to answer our more biological questions,like is there a difference in the urine of the sexes,can you tell if you know what to look for?That kind of thing..

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
We need on this site,a kind of resident Psychologist,to help us understand ourselves.Why do we like to observe other people urinating?Also maybe a Physician,to answer our more biological questions,like is there a difference in the urine of the sexes,can you tell if you know what to look for?That kind of thing..
Interesting observation. Could be pheremones? Animals also are interested in urine. Common genes? Vive l' difference. Edited by UnabashedUser
  • 4 months later...

It's not weird at all.  Everyone has their own comfort levels.  Personally I prefer to use a urinal whilst I'm out because I feel it's quicker, easier and less fuss.  However I also know guys who prefer to go into a stall to pee and I don't have a problem with that if it's what they feel comfortable doing.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 4:18 AM, fannywatcher said:

Dr. Glad kindly offers his services. While his training is more in the realm of the physical sciences, he's been know to throw himself into his work. Besides, he has a great bedside manner and I'm sure he will rise to the occasion.

Edited by glad1
  • Like 1