Do You Pee In Front of Your Kids?

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

374714F700000578-3742709-image-m-44_1471328733920.jpghttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3742709/Annie-Nolan-Uncanny-Annie-blog-sparks-debate-sharing-photo-toilet-daughter-strapped-back.html

Do YOU pee in front of your children? Mother sparks debate after sharing a photo of herself on the toilet... with her daughter strapped to her back

Annie Nolan is a mummy blogger and AFL WAG - she has three kids

Recently, she shared a snap on Instagram where she peed with her child

It sparked debate: was she right to pee in her daughter's presence?

Many of her followers chimed in, saying they do it a lot when juggling

Do you pee in front of your kids? Email [email protected]

apeeingkid.jpg.93f33dc307c1609629fe39ffeceedb1e.jpg

Edited by UnabashedUser

I don't have any kids, but with all the furore over paedophiles these days, if I did I don't think that as a guy I'd ever risk peeing in front of my kids unless it were somewhere proper like a urinal. What with my pee fetish and all there would be too much danger of people adding 2+2 and coming up with 5.

Still, when I was a kid I can remember times as a family when we were out and dad had to pull over to let mum pee. On such occasions both passenger side doors would be opened to provide cover for my mum to squat and pee between them. We kids in the car of course could pretty much see and hear everything. But we grew up regarding this as normal. There were absolutely zero feelings of incestuous eroticism involved. None whatsoever. It just seemed like one of those natural things that happened occasionally that none of us ever thought anything more of.

Guest UnabashedUser

As a child I remember casual pees along the highway too. AS well as times Mom left the bathroom door open so she could keep an eye on the little kids. When I was 4 a maiden aunt held my little dick so I "wouldn't pee all over the floor again' but it wasn't a sexual thing at all.

Our liberal society likes to think it's so open minded, when in reality it is more closed minded than ever. Now we have a new hang up over peeing, the most natural thing in existence. I don't have kids, but I'm sure I would pee in front of my sons. Not sure whether i would pee in front of my daughters. But as long as there's no sexual intent, I would never criticize any guy who does.

We are all very open in our house - never made a secret of peeing in the bathroom. My wife and I never shut the bathroom door. My 14 year old daughter has never objected or passed comment, it is just natural. My back is usually to the door anyway, so she doesn't really see anything, but on the other hand it isn't "hidden" either. She often goes to the toilet without closing the door as well. We don't really do much outdoor stuff together, but when she was younger and we used to go out walking a bit, all three of us have peed outside without any issue.

• 2 weeks later...

@Peegirl6190 I used to pee with my mum when I was younger. We used to go out walking, often for hours in the countryside and she would often need to pop a squat behind a wall or find a suitable set of trees or bushes. She never used to hide from me and I used to pee by the wall or nearby in the trees at the same time. This only really stopped because we stopped going out for walks together when I moved away to university and then moved away for my job. So, it was still happening when I was around 18 or 19. My mum didn't have a huge ability to hold it if she needed to pee, so it was not uncommon for us to go out as a family and she would need to pee behind the car or in the woods when we had a picnic. We also had a boat and we would take a picnic with us, potter round the lake for a while, then land on an island to eat the picnic. Her first action on landing would usually be to go behind the nearest tree and pee.

One of the earlier situations that I actually remember when I started getting interested in peeing rather than it just being a matter of fact thing that we all did, was once when I was much younger walking up a fell (small mountain) in the Lake District and she needed to pee. There was no cover anywhere so she just pulled down her trousers and squatted in the open looking out over the lake below. She asked me to let her know if anyone was coming and as I saw her pee coming out from her hairy pussy in a thick stream, I asked her what she would do if someone came as surely she couldn't stop. She then proceeded to demonstrate that she could cut her flow by clamping her muscles and then start again. I found this quite interesting and it was good that she was relaxed enough to tell me about it.

• Hot 1
@Peegirl6190 I used to pee with my mum when I was younger. We used to go out walking, often for hours in the countryside and she would often need to pop a squat behind a wall or find a suitable set of trees or bushes. She never used to hide from me and I used to pee by the wall or nearby in the trees at the same time. This only really stopped because we stopped going out for walks together when I moved away to university and then moved away for my job. So, it was still happening when I was around 18 or 19. My mum didn't have a huge ability to hold it if she needed to pee, so it was not uncommon for us to go out as a family and she would need to pee behind the car or in the woods when we had a picnic. We also had a boat and we would take a picnic with us, potter round the lake for a while, then land on an island to eat the picnic. Her first action on landing would usually be to go behind the nearest tree and pee.

One of the earlier situations that I actually remember when I started getting interested in peeing rather than it just being a matter of fact thing that we all did, was once when I was much younger walking up a fell (small mountain) in the Lake District and she needed to pee. There was no cover anywhere so she just pulled down her trousers and squatted in the open looking out over the lake below. She asked me to let her know if anyone was coming and as I saw her pee coming out from her hairy pussy in a thick stream, I asked her what she would do if someone came as surely she couldn't stop. She then proceeded to demonstrate that she could cut her flow by clamping her muscles and then start again. I found this quite interesting and it was good that she was relaxed enough to tell me about it.

To be honest that made me wett

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2 October 2016 at 5:12 AM, MissPiss said:

As a mother of 5 children I can say yes of course I have peed in front of my kids. Moms have to do alot of things in front of their kids because there is never any alone time. haha

Lol, I know someone with 4 kids under 5 (twins and and the other 2 are a year apart) and she never closes the door, says her kids would destroy the house before she came out, lol. Strangely though, she always closes the door when I'm there, one of those things that make you say hmmm.....

• Like 1

So no problem with this. As child was brought up to be very open about peeing within the family. My mother seemed quite happy to pee in my presence if necessary (e.g. when on holiday even in my early teens at a cottage would come in the bathroom when I was in the bath to have a pee and if out walking in the countryside was happy to squat with my dad and me by her side). So I guess one passes it on. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 9/3/2016 at 1:00 AM, Peegirl6190 said:

I love story's of guys that have peed with there mom so hot lol

Our boys pee in front of me all the time. When they were toddlers playing in the yard the older boys next door peed in the yard, so our boys just followed suit. We're a rather outdoors family, camping, boating, ect. so the boys peed outdoors regularly. It was always convenient for me not to have to deal with finding them a restroom, or sending them in alone. They'd rarely ever mention they needed to go, I'd just glance their way and see them peeing. They've never become shy about it, even into their late teens, so it's never been anything unusual for us.

Guest UnabashedUser
On 9/3/2016 at 7:54 AM, Peegirl6190 said:

Well thank you have u got to watch ur mom pee before

As a small child I recall getting erections whenever I heard Mom pee but never associated it with sex at that time, just that when it got hard I usually had to pee myself and would then have too.  Maybe that's where my obsession began, as the sound of a woman urinating causes the same effect even today.  As far as seeing Mom urinating, I recall seeing her reach around to wipe, and then pull up her panties but don't recall seeing the stream or anything  else.

• 1 month later...

Yes I pee in front of my daughter but not as much as I used to because now she's getting to the age where I feel comfortable with her going on her own. As misspiss has said, sometimes you just don't get any privacy. I usually don't lock the bathroom door at home when peeing but I will close it and I've lost count the amount of times my daughter has come in while I was peeing. 

We've been together outdoors a couple of times too, and it's just not a road trip if somebody doesn't have to go on the roadside!

• Like 1