Pee in movies with bf

one time I went to the movies with my bf and he is the guy who when it gets intimate he doesn't realize anything around him.

We bought a pop corn and a soda and we shared it. We were playing with each other during the movie. The movie was only us and three other people so we no one looked at what we were doing.

It was toward the middle of the movie and I had to pee. I have a small bladder so it doesn't take much. I didn't wanna leave the movie so I told him I had to pee and he's like don't leave the movie just wait until you can't hold it in anymore. I was already at that point so I told him. He then told me just pull down your shorts and pee on the seat. I was like no but he made me laugh so much that I just peed on the seat. He's like ooh.

I moved to the seat on the other side of him and he then started fingering me and I started playing with his dick. When the movie ended we pulled up our pants and left like nothing happened. It made us so much closer as a couple.

Awesome post!! I wouldn't have been able to resist sticking my face in the wet seat after you went

• 3 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
The same reason I would love to put my face in a woman's panties, and suck and sniff the crotch after she had pissed them, I enjoy the smell and taste of pee lol
I'm another panty fan since my first sniff when I was but a mere sprout. At one time I had quite the collection.
  • 4 weeks later...