New Pee Community

Peelover98

I am put off by the fact that it appears to be tied in with Facebook.......and nothing seems visible without joining.

I do not want to join a fetish site of any kind if it is at all conceivable that it might become known to any of my Facebook friends, most of whom are not fetishists.

• Like 2

The forum is so new, yet signing up requires me giving my real full name, which I don't recall ever having to do on Peesearch or here.

I am wary of trusting that info to such a new and untested site. Makes me wary of joining.

When it comes to my pee fetish, I am wary when it comes to giving my full real name to anyone.

I will have to wait for a bit until the forum becomes established enough to make a name for itself.

What is it's USP (unique selling point) by the way? On peefans our major attraction early on was our wholly welcoming attitude to naughty peeing enthusiasts.

What does your forum offer that neither peefans nor peesearch offers? And is it possible for me to join without trusting my real full name to you? After all, as yet I don't really know you very well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 15/08/2016 at 7:13 PM, steve25805 said:

I am put off by the fact that it appears to be tied in with Facebook.......and nothing seems visible without joining.

I do not want to join a fetish site of any kind if it is at all conceivable that it might become known to any of my Facebook friends, most of whom are not fetishists.

Got to agree.  Apart from my immediate family, plus one work colleague, none of my Facebook friends have this fetish and I wouldn't want them to know that I do.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1