Where do you masturbate,and what moves you?

F.W

15 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Just in your bedroom hahahahahaha?

Tonight I will… I just bye bye-ed Alex a while ago... I am at my granpa now, Tomorrow I have a meeting in the morning

If all goes wrong in a few months we will all be without a penny and bankrupt, this time forever… but if everything keeps going the way it seems… uh… we all will be so fucking rich in a bunch of years...

I will need to finger tonight...

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Tonight I will… I just bye bye-ed Alex a while ago... I am at my granpa now, Tomorrow I have a meeting in the morning

If all goes wrong in a few months we will all be without a penny and bankrupt, this time forever… but if everything keeps going the way it seems… uh… we all will be so fucking rich in a bunch of years...

I will need to finger tonight...

Well I really am hoping for the best for you right now 

Iam feeling the financial crunch myself, all farmers are. China isn't buying any canadian canola right now so the price is way down. Canola costs alot to grow. There is NO money in selling canola right now. Every commodity price is down right now 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Well I really am hoping for the best for you right now 

Iam feeling the financial crunch myself, all farmers are. China isn't buying any canadian canola right now so the price is way down. Canola costs alot to grow. There is NO money in selling canola right now. Every commodity price is down right now 

I think it's our duty as forum members to keep this enormously important things away from happy threads like this one

Self-moderation is good to avoid the Staff having to step in

What you just wrote is so important that I tell you that if you want to keep talking about that, I will respectfully follow you in a new thread

Nothing is more worthy of respect that what ties us all together, which is the fact we all have to earn our fucking life with sweat and blood while some fucker drowns into gold

But not here

You and I are quite good at getting back immediately in topic after we stem from the road a bit (which is normal while commenting what our pissdeeds inspires in us), but some offtopic are much more innocuous than others

This one can be different

I respect it too much

Open a thread or tell me in PM

Let's keep this one about fingering!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I think it's our duty as forum members to keep this enormously important things away from happy threads like this one

Self-moderation is good to avoid the Staff having to step in

What you just wrote is so important that I tell you that if you want to keep talking about that, I will respectfully follow you in a new thread

Nothing is more worthy of respect that what ties us all together, which is the fact we all have to earn our fucking life with sweat and blood while some fucker drowns into gold

But not here

You and I are quite good at getting back immediately in topic after we stem from the road a bit (which is normal while commenting what our pissdeeds inspires in us), but some offtopic are much more innocuous than others

This one can be different

I respect it too much

Open a thread or tell me in PM

Let's keep this one about fingering!!!

Haha fingering and jerking off. Lets not leave out us guys hahaha 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I hope your dripping, sloppy wet. Just imagine a nice female tongue lapping at your clit

I'd die for that...

I am having dirty talking in the chat with whoever...

• Love 1
  • Hot 1