Traffic Distress

**This a true story relayed to me by my friend, who this happened to.

Back when this girl I know named Steph was living in Chicago she was coming from a doctors appointment. She apparently had a kidney stone which cleared up but the doctor still had her drink a lot of water that day after her examination (not clear on those details)

Anyway, if you've every been to Chicago you know traffic can be bad. She was leaving downtown and heading back to her place on the north side. While sitting there she had told me she was getting increasingly desperate to pee. She even said she never had to go so badly in her life.

To this day Steph forgets how long it took her to get home but she successfully parked her car and made it up the stairs. Then as she put the key in to unlock her apartment door and take one step inside she COMPLETELY lost control. I was too shy to ask if there was a hissing sound. According to her her bladder was so full that there was no stopping the shooting stream. All she said was it felt like it only took 10 seconds to empty her bladder and her red pants were soaked.

Steph then said while she was in the bathroom "cleaning herself up" she heard her roommate come in. Steph was still apparently laughing at herself over what just happened...hey, you gotta love a sense of humor I suppose.

• Like 3
**This a true story relayed to me by my friend, who this happened to.

Back when this girl I know named Steph was living in Chicago she was coming from a doctors appointment. She apparently had a kidney stone which cleared up but the doctor still had her drink a lot of water that day after her examination (not clear on those details)

Anyway, if you've every been to Chicago you know traffic can be bad. She was leaving downtown and heading back to her place on the north side. While sitting there she had told me she was getting increasingly desperate to pee. She even said she never had to go so badly in her life.

To this day Steph forgets how long it took her to get home but she successfully parked her car and made it up the stairs. Then as she put the key in to unlock her apartment door and take one step inside she COMPLETELY lost control. I was too shy to ask if there was a hissing sound. According to her her bladder was so full that there was no stopping the shooting stream. All she said was it felt like it only took 10 seconds to empty her bladder and her red pants were soaked.

Steph then said while she was in the bathroom "cleaning herself up" she heard her roommate come in. Steph was still apparently laughing at herself over what just happened...hey, you gotta love a sense of humor I suppose.

Nice story, I can relay to this because I can't stop mid stream, some say that it's like an exercise thing, trust me, I tried and hurts and it just won't listen to me and my body is telling me: what are you doing !! I believe it's like trying to block a faucet with your thumb, the water finds it's way out no matter what. A friend of mine is able to stop and go as she pleases, maybe I just don't have muscles in that area or maybe I should not go against the wave and just let it flow.

• Like 2
Nice story, I can relay to this because I can't stop mid stream, some say that it's like an exercise thing, trust me, I tried and hurts and it just won't listen to me and my body is telling me: what are you doing !! I believe it's like trying to block a faucet with your thumb, the water finds it's way out no matter what. A friend of mine is able to stop and go as she pleases, maybe I just don't have muscles in that area or maybe I should not go against the wave and just let it flow.

Maybe you should start trying Keegal exercises. ( I don't know how to spell it)

Those exercises women do for their vaginal muscles.