Helical pee

I find it interesting how the stream from this woman comes out in a helix, spiralling around itself. I wonder what the physics are behind that?

[GALLERY=media, 8516]Kelli_stone_pee_121 by Carthoris posted Aug 11, 2016 at 9:26 AM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 8515]Kelli_stone_pee_122 by Carthoris posted Aug 11, 2016 at 9:26 AM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 8514]Kelli_stone_pee_123 by Carthoris posted Aug 11, 2016 at 9:26 AM[/GALLERY]

More pictures here:

https://peefans.com/media/albums/helical-pee.72/

• Like 1

I'll take a stab at that.

First, the slit shaped urethra releases a vertically oriented flat stream.

In this case, there is probably an overhang of the upper left and/or lower right urethral flap. The free jet will want to from a contact angle with the overhanging flap of less that 180 degrees, due to surface energy ("surface tension"), which will make the stream want to tilt towards the overhang. From the model's point of view that is counterclockwise.

Once the stream is released, it will reorganize into droplets, again due to surface energy. As it does, it will continue to rotate, forming a helical jet, due to the rotational momentum given to it by the initial tilt.

You can see that she is pulling her urethra into a diagonal orientation with her fingers, which is what creates the overhangs, and causes the helix.

• Like 1
I find it interesting how the stream from this woman comes out in a helix, spiralling around itself. I wonder what the physics are behind that?

[GALLERY=media, 8516]Kelli_stone_pee_121 by Carthoris posted Aug 11, 2016 at 9:26 AM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 8515]Kelli_stone_pee_122 by Carthoris posted Aug 11, 2016 at 9:26 AM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 8514]Kelli_stone_pee_123 by Carthoris posted Aug 11, 2016 at 9:26 AM[/GALLERY]

More pictures here:

Interesting observation.

In this case, there is probably an overhang of the upper left and/or lower right urethral flap. The free jet will want to from a contact angle with the overhanging flap of less that 180 degrees, due to surface energy ("surface tension"), which will make the stream want to tilt towards the overhang. From the model's point of view that is counterclockwise.

Once the stream is released, it will reorganize into droplets, again due to surface energy. As it does, it will continue to rotate, forming a helical jet, due to the rotational momentum given to it by the initial tilt.

You can see that she is pulling her urethra into a diagonal orientation with her fingers, which is what creates the overhangs, and causes the helix.

And this is how anatomy and physics should be taught.

Thanks so much for your input!

Guest UnabashedUser

Aha! another engineer/physicist lurks in the pee community. Nice to see another scientific observer quantitatively analyze our collective obsessions.

Edited by UnabashedUser

I would like to propose a theory: perhaps the urethra has some degree of "rifling" to assist the pee in coming out straight and true.

In the early days gun manufacture, they discovered the bullets would not travel in a straight line over long distances. Then it was found that, by adding rifling to the inside of the barrel, this would cause the bullet to rotate as it travelled down the barrel, and it would then travel in straighter line. It's much harder for rotating objects to change direction - think of a gyroscope!

Perhaps women's urethras are designed to introduce a rotational motion in the emitted pee on order to ensure it's ejected cleanly and straightly from the body.

Edited by Guest
Guest UnabashedUser

I submit it's either the Coriolis Effect --

(In physics, the Coriolis force is an inertial force (also called a fictitious force) that acts on objects that are in motion relative to a rotating reference frame. In a reference frame with clockwise rotation, the force acts to the left of the motion of the object. In one with anticlockwise rotation, the force acts to the right.)

Or she's peeing in the Northern Hemisphere. Were she on the equator, the pee would travel in a straight line, or in Australia, the helix would be counter-clockwise.

Of course this is all brainless speculation, but whenever there's a peeing pussy involved, my brain turns instantly to mush.

Edited by UnabashedUser
Guest UnabashedUser
There must be updrafts in the bladder which cause rotation, thus giving rise to a peenado. (Dorothy! Get to the storm cellar - and put on your raincoat!)

I have the feeling we're not in Kansas, anymore

More pictures here:

I have asked myself the same question but more towards, why are most women stuck with a stream going sideways and down our legs? :eek::eek:

Guest UnabashedUser

T

I have asked myself the same question but more towards, why are most women stuck with a stream going sideways and down our legs? :eek::eek:
The angle of the dangle is proportional to the heat of the meat

I'm hardly an authority, but isn't that because the lips kinda stifle the stream? If you pull the lips apart, doesn't the stream fly out unimpeded? I was going to end with a "Don't try this at home" joke, but maybe some science-minded ladies here could try it to see if I'm right. ;-)

This may of course be a rhetorical question, but I'll gab at it anyway.

As most of us know, men sometimes have the stream go sideways as well. Usually this is the result of sweaty skin or cum sticking things together, such that the peehole or the entire tip of the penis gets pulled sideways, causing the stream to go wide of the mark or break up into a spray. The fix is to sort of pull things free, or pee for a bit to get the opening 'unstuck'. The female anatomy is of course full of a lot more folds which are likely to get in the way, or be stuck in the way. In the picture above, I suspect one of her labia is falling over the stream, deflecting it down her leg.

I do prefer to see a neat single stream coming from between a woman's legs. Perhaps some are into sprays or watching it run down legs though.

57eb66df37afa_7570(2).jpg.d61067d66f733b828ce9fe3191cf9ef1.jpg

This may of course be a rhetorical question, but I'll gab at it anyway.

[ATTACH=full]89971[/ATTACH]

As most of us know, men sometimes have the stream go sideways as well. Usually this is the result of sweaty skin or cum sticking things together, such that the peehole or the entire tip of the penis gets pulled sideways, causing the stream to go wide of the mark or break up into a spray. The fix is to sort of pull things free, or pee for a bit to get the opening 'unstuck'. The female anatomy is of course full of a lot more folds which are likely to get in the way, or be stuck in the way. In the picture above, I suspect one of her labia is falling over the stream, deflecting it down her leg.

I do prefer to see a neat single stream coming from between a woman's legs. Perhaps some are into sprays or watching it run down legs though.

Wow and i thought men were just lazy to aim lolol

The reason is, last spring, i went jogging with my best friend and the toilets on the path were not opened yet because of the seasonal date. So i went to pay a visit behing a bush and i was not able to have a straight stream which i wet my legging pretty bad, i am laughing about it now but at the time, it was not pleasant, it was more uncomfortable for the rest of the jog back. Last thing i think of doing is playing around with my vagina while peeing in public.

Wow and i thought men were just lazy to aim

No, sometimes one 'lets go' before realizing that the equipment isn't fully 'unlimbered and boresighted' to use a cannoneering analogy. At least for men it's a bit easier to make sure things are sort of lined up in the general direction, since the equipment is external. On the other hand, we tend to pee standing up, meaning we're shooting from a somewhat longer range.