Legendary pissers.

Anyone ever known - or heard about on the grapevine - anyone whose pissing activities are almost legendary?

I say this because when I was only about 18 and fairly new to the pub and nightclub scene, there was this middle-aged woman in her early 40s - she seemed way too old for me at the time, lol - who had, shall we say, a bit of a reputation. I knew who she was to look at but had never spoken to her myself. Her legendary pissing antics were simply the stuff of much gossip and laughter. How much was real and how much exaggerated, I cannot say.

But it was often stated that her home smelt a bit pissy. She was a frequent pub-goer and drinker, so this may have undermined what inhibitions she may have had, explaining why so much was allowed to become public knowledge and the stuff of gossip. She was reputed to have been caught by her friends doing shit like pissing on the floor in the ladies' even though cubicles were available, pissing in beer glasses, pissing in urinals in front of the guys, pissing outside pubs in public when the loos were busy, and shit like that in general.

And one notorious bit of gossip doing the rounds involved a time when she and some guy disappeared from the nightclub they were in and their friends went looking for them. According to the gossip, they were found around the back of the place, she standing with her legs apart and pissing on the ground, whilst he lay on the ground watching her piss splashing down. And by all accounts it kept blowing into his face. And he was drinking it! Or so the gossip went.

I'd love to meet a woman like this in her early 40s today. :)

I am certain that had the internet and forums like this been around at the time, she'd have been one of our popular lady members.

And it just goes to show that naughty or crazy pissers have always been around, even when there was no internet for them to go public on behind a wall of anonymity.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

There's a local woman here, now deceased, a college professor who'd whizz on people's lawns, side of the road, whenever she wanted to. Norma, a jogger who was seen constantly running, didn't care where she was or who saw her -- she'd just let it go. Here's a newspaper article about her and her unabashed pissings.

"Not even nature's calls, which she was not always averse to answering where she pleased, to the consternation of residents and the opprobrium of the constabulary."--Newspaper editor

http://www.thedailystar.com/opinion/columns/norma-wasn-t-always-a-walk-in-the-park/article_5eb8df0e-7cfa-5cb5-804a-1b2942d7fb59.html